If you are a vicim of child abuse by a JW molester, would you consider being interviewed?

by AndersonsInfo 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I'd like to talk to a JW victim of child abuse by a JW molester. It doesn't matter if you have gone public or not, but would like to be interviewed. If you want to remain anonymous, you will be accommodated. Preferably, the area you live in is NY, NJ, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, Delaware or Connecticut.

Please send me an email through my website http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/contact.html or PM me here at JWN.

And if you don't have a story to tell, please pass the word to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks,

Barbara

• sf
    sf

So, I guess the beach is out of the question.

Oh well, I tried!

• AndersonsInfo
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Barbara, I'm curious what you would do with the interview or information that you would learn from the interviewee.

Just trying to keep this thread bumped without using bttt.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• zeb
    zeb

what of the parents of abused children.

My life will never be the same again.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

A Bible Student, thanks for bumping up the thread. FYI, I'm not personally doing any interviews, but am only a middleperson.

Zeb, if you want to be interviewed, let me know.

Barb

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Barbara, Are you free to write who would be doing the interview? Does the interviewer work for a news organization or is the interviewer doing behavioral science research?

Just bumping.

Robert

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

To A Bible Student: Nope! to all three of your questions. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Barb

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Barbara, Is the person an author writing a book about child molestation? Just bumping.

Robert

• zeb
    zeb

To the would be interviewer

When I learned of the situation my instant reaction in my head was"What is it with this religion that causes this so much".

No sorry no interviews.

Consider this. You would need a competent researcher to find out the % of child sex offenders convicted who are JW compared to any other faith. I fear such figures would be telling indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit