Really Pushing WTS Lately......

by mind blown 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

WTWizard:

They are fighting to hold people in the Age of Pisces. While that will not work, that doesn't stop them from wasting their time trying. Not to mention impeding people from benefitting from the emerging Age of Aquarius. And, doing this requires the membership to be more tightly controlled--less freedom, more work, and no time to question everything as the Age of Aquarius demands.

Sigh. Even if the 'age of aquarius' had any relevance to anything at all, astronomically the 'age of aquarius' doesn't start for over 500 years from now.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Though I was tempted to say something to glossy eyed zelous JW sister at my door, I just couldn't bring myself to burst her bubble. You can tell when someone is new. When I answered my door and saw who it was, I immediately said no thank you and she replied.....well, do you know who I am? I chuckled and said oh yes and shut my door. With other JWs in the past, I already know the robotic responses I'll get, so I don't waste my time. Also, if I had a conversation with them, they'd know I know more then I'm leading on and they'll mark my door with goats blood that spells out APOSTATE

What? I thought we were in the Age of Aquarius? Funny because of the musical "Hair" i was under the impression we had passed the Age of Aquarius a long time ago

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I am home on weekdays and have never had a jw come to my home.The only jw I have seen in years was a man preaching from inside his car at Walmart.

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

"do you know who I am?"

Well YES, which is the main reason I'm shutting the door. That sounds pretty pompus to me. Somehow I don't see the great minds such as Einstein, Degasse Tyson, Sagan, Hawking, etc, ever saying "do you know who I am?"

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Huh well now that someone actually mentions it... in my area there has been for the past couple of weeks more JW presence for sure. When I moved in last year, I hardly, if ever, saw any JWs preaching around here. Mind you, I live right by a university, a very well kept and nice area with security (but not gated in) and so I was always surprised at how I didn't see any JWs.

But I noticed out of nowhere all these good little JWs piling out of minivans very early in the morning. I go for my runs around six in the morning, and by seven thirty I am done and I see them walking around. Weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit