Really Pushing WTS Lately......

by mind blown 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I've been @ my place for 5 years now and hardly ever see JW's at my door or in my neighborhood, but lately they're all over the place. What's going on?? 2012 or 2014 all over again??

One came to my door a couple weeks ago and had that over glossy newbie look in her eyes

The pack that came today looked like they walked straight out of a musty thrift store...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what part of the planet are u in? I haven't seen a JW from the English cong in years

• mind blown
    mind blown

right? But these have all been english.....I'm in Hollywood CA....

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Any chance you're living in a "seldom worked territory?" I've heard that more and more groups are being sent to help to urban congregations that have poor support and a difficult time covering their territories.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Mindblown: The Watchtower society in recent articals have been stressing pioneering because the end is so imminent so they say. But really it's because they are trying to put the jdubs in a frenzy to bring the sales back up like they did just before 1975. It's all about keeping the money flowing.

WH: Like you, I haven't seen a lot of activity lately but a couple I know come around every couple of months to my neighborhood. Very few to say the least. Thank you Jesus!

Kojack

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are fighting to hold people in the Age of Pisces. While that will not work, that doesn't stop them from wasting their time trying. Not to mention impeding people from benefitting from the emerging Age of Aquarius. And, doing this requires the membership to be more tightly controlled--less freedom, more work, and no time to question everything as the Age of Aquarius demands.

I expect you will be seeing more Christi-SCAM-ity reacting to people doing this questioning with more crackdowns, trying to impose CISPA or ACTA, and more evangelizing missions. And this includes getting the witlesses out in field circus. Hail those 5 toilet paper a gallon gas prices, to keep them down! (That's one major benefit of high gas prices--it costs the witlesses more.)

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

There is a contest for the month of May, the top five magizine "pushers" receive $100, $50, $25, $10 and $5 "MacDonalds or Starbuck's" gift card!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

It could be a new "campaign" for the summer Convention Season...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee hee!!

Well now...

I'll have to brush up on my "thwart the cult-think" presentations... [eeeeee - vil grin!!]

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

My wife goes out pioneering in the morning.

I'm left all alone with my cup of coffee.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit