Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-20-2012 WT Study (HOPE)

by blondie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

@iron dork, we both could not tolerate this blasphemy to Jesus Christ, why does the Watchtower feel it is necessary to add to Jesus Christ's words? Do you remember all the classes Rutherford wrote about "The Jonah Class, Jonadab, Jezebel, John, Mark, Elihu, Elijah, Balaam, David, Solomon Class"?

The simple truths the Bible conveys are pushed through the propaganda desk, "Pink Slime" is created from good meat, and now feed to JWs who think "We know the Bible better than everyone else!"

What scares me, is how the R/F believe the self-appointed brothers of Christ, have Jehovah on "speed-dial", one older brother told me about the good day, he was invited to dine with Fred Franz. This "breakfast club" were quick to ask "Did Jehovah send any messages when the Great Tribulation would start?" This brother and his friends really thought "Franz" had more insight into God's written word, than any other scholar. The "Cult Of The Annointed" is almost worshiped by long-time dubs, "almost worshiped I say.

• heathen
    heathen

I'll one up you and say the pink slime is BS. All jesus said was to feed one when they are hungry , to cloth them when naked and visit them in prison . So far they have saved noone and they continue to behave as if they have , if anything they've gotten many killed with the blood dogma or even with the refusal to give 25 cents for a political card in malawi , not that they were in the wrong but still they saved noone , they could have gave the 25 cents and viewed it as a tax since they are continually going back and forth on superior authorities anyway. One minute they are the next they aren't just depends on how they weasel dick around it .

• TOTH
    TOTH

Thanks Blondie!!! Great article here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit