You know you've made it on JWN when?

by usualusername 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

When "it" reads "Made on JWN" on the label.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

FS, I will be on your fb with real name.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---I have an awful lot of you on my FB---but the problem for me is keeping everyone straight. I know you on FB by your real name, and sometimes forget who you are by your JWN name. I had one poster ask to be on my FB. It was so funny because I informed them we had been FB friends for some time. They just quit linking my real name with NewChapter!

But I also have met quite a few in person, and even talk on the phone regularly with some. I also email members a lot. Does this mean I've made it on JWN? I have no freaking idea. But it does mean I've made some good friends that even spill over into real life--and that is certainly something.

NC

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have such a crap memory - I have many of you on Facebook - but forget who you are on here

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

LOL---I have an awful lot of you on my FB---but the problem for me is keeping everyone straight. I know you on FB by your real name, and sometimes forget who you are by your JWN name. I had one poster ask to be on my FB. It was so funny because I informed them we had been FB friends for some time. They just quit linking my real name with NewChapter

ditto for me

I know i'm not the only one so I always have the same avitar

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i'll keep my ape avatar then LOL

• JeffT
    JeffT

Does making out in front of the computer monitor while JWN is open, count?

• usualusername
    usualusername

Making out alone or with company?

• TOTH
    TOTH

I'll let you know when I get there.

• usualusername
    usualusername

TOTH

Tired of the hoes. You are their......

Share this

Google+