Hear ye!hear ye!!!!Take notice

by mouthy 104 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Happy Birthday Grace. You are a beautiful woman!!

Peace,

tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

What a Birthday means to me

It is the day of your birth, a moment in time worth celebrating,

A gift, which is life , and the only way to open that gift is by living

Birthdays are a celebration of life , enjoy

• blondie
    blondie

Grace, you give us hope, that we will be feisty ladies (or gents) for a long time to come. And many more happy years to you.

Blondie

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy a 91 year old guy in the UK has just completed his degree in Battlefield Strategy - You are just the right age to start your degree!

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm glad I checked in and saw this one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!

(five pages.....I hope the Watchtower god doesn't pop a vain over all the attenting you are taking away from him)

• mouthy
    mouthy

lifetoshort Thanks Bangalore ThanksDing>no they told me I would be wrinkle free by this age THEY LIED! ThanksBlindnomore Thanks OODad Thanks not rocking ,stumbling,Thanks Tec Darling YOU need glasses (HUG) wasblind thanks blondie thanks cantleave I wish!!!!thanks Iquit the WT god is the Devil my God is Jesus Christ.

I just had a call from Gus. He wants to interveiw me on his radio show last week in June stay tuned. Thanks all. I understand it is an exjw talk.

• Diest
    Diest

85? You dont look like a day over 72...Happy Birthday.

• mouthy
    mouthy

ROTFL>>>> If you could only see Thanks Diest

• besunny
    besunny

Happy 85!!! hope you have a wonderful day

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks besunny.I have received gifts of Chocs, flowers(<< three sets)$100.00.going out tonight to Steak house My daughter & s-i law. I am well blessed Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit