Sister Who died Refusing Blood

by silentlambs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Ben There
    Ben There

gumby's comments are very important to consider. I really do not understand the comments of 'reformist' thinking individuals. Please tell me what is to reform? If they can't show the humility ...they demand of others where do you start reforming? By their own words confession and a turning away from what is bad is essential at hte beginning of a conversion and reforming from a former course of conduct.....being sorry .....admitting your sorry....and accepting responsibilites is first and formost. Thousands of lives have been adversely effected and many needless deaths probably many more than the arab murderers of 9-11

I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE A JUST GOD ALLOWING NEEDLESS DEATH BECAUSE HE HELD THE LIGHT OF THE "truth" BACK WHILE SO MANY DIED

• Beans
    Beans

Brother Hall:

You will be councelled for your vulgar language by Jehovah when the time comes! In the mean time may Jehovah God our creator bless you with all his love and affection and we know how he loves to forgive those who repent(Child molesters,hypocrites,liars and those who comit indecent acts) You will be saved and will make it to the magic kingdom with all the others.Yes you Fred Hall will be walking hand in hand with those mentioned above you sick FUCK!

Beans,and yes I am an asshole!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit