this is horrible!

by independenthinker 15 Replies latest jw friends

• independenthinker
    independenthinker

this is just sickening, no respect for other human beings!

on a jw facebook forum

Original post: --- ------: while riding with my work mate he plays podcast the WHOLE time and i learned that the gay community is becoming powerful and huge like an infection! there is no doubt we are living in the end times! scary

some responses:

--- ------: Infection is right. . the so called gay lifestyle is an sickening abomination to mankind. its no wonder this system will have its end. this is disgusting. . .

----- - -----: it would be easy to vision a scenario in which they persuade the governments to turn on religion. hence the start of GT. . .

--- ------: (in response to comment above) i thought it would be gangs or armys, not fruits!

--- ----- -: rotten fruits thats for sure, with flies surrounding them!

--- -----: im so happy to be in the truth and not be fooled by the worlds stupidity!

--- --- ----: i can truly say WE ARE SAFE: warning signs: if you start to talk with a lisp and flap your hands when you talk seek the truth quickly! you are infected!!

Jehovahs loving people for sure! i have a few gay friends and all through my life its bothered me how the religion seen them as basically unsavable. . :(

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Independentthinker: I feel you. Oh! That doesn't sound good. Hell, you know what I mean. How can they talk about people who have a different orientation than we do, obviously no fellow feeling. They forget one VERY IMPORTANT FACT. There are over 24,000 active Pediophiles associated with the WB&TS in good standing, some even serving as elders and also allowed to go out in field service. The very person they may trust with their lives could very well be eyeing their little sons.

After something unthinkable happens to them maybe then it will hit home.

Kojack

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

it would be easy to vision a scenario in which they persuade the governments to turn on religion.

After the gay community would secure their rights to marriage and adoption, they would probably fight for better healthcare and education.

They might get totally radical and try to enact fashion laws or tax breaks for abs... both of which would financially devastate Republicans.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

There are over 24,000 active Pediophiles associated with the WB&TS in good standing, some even serving as elders and also allowed to go out in field service. The very person they may trust with their lives could very well be eyeing their little sons.

Please note that the 24,000 number only includes North America. Imagine how many there are around the world!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Not sure why exactly . . . but reading that exchange made me feel more sad than disgusted (and relieved).

Their whole perception of life is an "easily visioned scenario" as one poster expressed it, a scenario that will never be played out. Their arrogant confidence in their "scenario" just makes it sadder.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I must agree with SM. Sad. Their entire perspective is shallow and closed-minded. On one hand it makes them hateful, yes. But on the other, it exposes just how incapable of rational perception they have become.

Not long ago, I was just like them. Glad I developed a personal relationship with Rational Thought instead of Jesus.

Jeff

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Wow. And I used to think a little like that too as a JW. (But not THAT cruelly.)

I'm so glad I know how horrible these posts are. I'm glad I understand that now.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I must add that that some JWs are lot nicer than those people were about gays. Still not very nice, but at least so overtly cruel.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Geez, why don't they let you know how they really feel?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The tone of that exchange of words was one of personal superiority,haughtiness and arrogance rather than a tone of concern over what they perceive as a lack of obedience to God's law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit