Advice needed for lost soul

by lost1 19 Replies latest social relationships

• lost1
  • sir82
    sir82

Check lost & found?

• cedars
    cedars

lost1 - turn on your "compatibility view" - it's the button in your address bar that looks like a page with a crack down the middle. Cick that, and you should be able to post.

Please don't be put off posting. We want to help.

Cedars

• clarity
    clarity

Lost1 .........come on back .... you are welcome here

We all get lost sometimes. Tell us your story.

clarity

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

try google chrome.

• lost1
    lost1

Thanks everyone. Will repost

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you did type a very long story and you lost it, I am very sorry. We will be looking forward to read your story soon.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome lost1!

We'd love to read, chat and share.

No shortage of advice on JWN at all.

Hope you enjoy your stay and make some good friends.

Greetings

Fernando

PS - I wonder if the "back" button can help recover a lost post in IE?

• lost1
    lost1

Yes I did loose my post

Firstly am not JW but met a guy about a year ago. Must just say not going to say any areas/names as have just found his name mentioned on a post on this forum and they were not happy with him! Anyway things were great for a few months, got on brilliantly, always rang when said etc etc. Life was good. Then my birthday and got some flowers sent (he was abroad at the time) but no "happy birthday" same for xmas, nothing at all. Would not even visit. This and other things started to ring few alarm bells and against my better judgement did a google search and suddenly everything made sense. Why I never visited him (we did live a fair few miles apart) and had to cancel dates etc at short notice. I asked him whether he was a JW and he confirmed he was a born in but was struggling with things in his life and did not want to talk about it. Left it for a couple of months but he became very distant. I did not raise the subject again but now he has totally withdrawn into himself. Told me he wanted a new life away and thought he was genuine. Can the guilt get to someone that much? Not heard anything from him now for over two weeks. Any advice would really help as no idea how to deal with this. Thanks.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, I am a non-JW married to a Witness. It works for us because we are a mature couple who will not be raising children together, I am strong, and he is weak. Birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas do get brushed off but for whatever reason, he really likes Valentine's day.

"Can the guilt get to someone that much? Not heard anything from him now for over two weeks."

Yes, the guilt can be that strong. That he was posting here suggests that he is at least flirting with free thinking.

"Any advice would really help as no idea how to deal with this. Thanks."

Cry a bucket of tears and move on. He is too confused. Would you date a married man who was sitting on the fence? If he comes wandering back during one of his weak moments, make it clear that if he really wants you, he has to sort out his priorities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit