• panhandlegirl
  • cedars
    cedars

Can I be Simon Cowell??!

Simon Cowell

Cedars

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I guess I don't know how to start a new topic. I do want to say that I feel this site has a lot of people who not only have talent but a lot of knowledge to impart to others. I check this site every morning and have learned

a lot not only about the WTS but also about life and different ways of looking at the world. I guess all the smart ones have left the organization. I just know I could not believe what the fds is dishing out but this site makes me

think outside the box of the organzation. I can't believe I stayed in it so long. Thanks for all the infor I get here at this site.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Yes you can. I always read your posts and go to your links. Thanks for all the infor you provide for us cedars.

• cedars
    cedars

lol panhandlegirl - I was getting excited for a moment there! I've long suspected this forum is a hotbed of talent, both musical and otherwise. It would be great if we could do some kind of talent contest. But you're right, where the forum truly excels is in providing much-needed support and information. I've certainly learned more about Jehovah's Witnesses from sites such as this in the last 10 months than in all the time I was a ministerial servant / elder beforehand.

Cedars

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Can we rule out jackassery as a talent?

Because if you were/are a witless you're already quite talented in it.

And can we rule out lying, shunning and annoying too?

BTW, I'd like to be Paula (even thought I know she's been fired) 'cause I would love to check out of reality for a while.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

an older poster of JWD Farkel does amazing things on the piano to WT songs - very talented.

Blondie's talent of finding just the exact quote you are looking for from WT publications

leolaia is an exceptional researcher

the list of posters here who have made older WT publications available here is phenomenal.

Simon himself is pretty brilliant for providing this website for us - that's real talent

and there has always been a group of people who offer welcomes and support to new posters here. Bravo to them all

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I do some things well but I can't think of anything that I'm overly exceptional at.

• Fernando
    Fernando

It is amazing to see extraordinary talent surface in ordinary folk once they are free of what was holding them back from being all they could be, and some might say were meant or born to be.

WBTS: talented and thinking folk need not apply!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And Lady Lee has expressive talent in helping people out through their problems with mind controlling religious cults like the JWS.

And looking after this particular forum as a moderator

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit