I have come to the conclusion that Christians are just apathetic Islamist extremists

by sinis 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey sinis!

I would agree that "[most] Christians are just [like] apathetic Islamist extremists".

All religion is legalistic, moralistic, ethnocentric and consequently extremist and destructive, albeit to varying degrees.

Sadly most Christians, Jews and Muslims are religious (but not spiritual) - RBNS.

The can only see and walk by the flesh, physical, natural, carnal, temporal and letter of the law.

They do not and cannot discern the spirit of the law, which ironically is simple.

They do not and cannot discern the unabridged gospel of grace, which ironically also is simple.

Religion quite simply is antithetical to the "gospel of grace" and to the "God of Abraham" and to the one unifying Abrahamic Promise/Covenant and faith.

It is no accident that the "good news" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms is not in the heart or on the lips of a Watchtower religionists (who practice a more virulent expression of religion).

Ironically though, much of these elements of the "good news" can be found scattered in fragments throughout the Watchtower library.

It is no accident that the spiritually blind, confused, inebriated, infantile and insane Watchtower Pharisees start running in panicked circles when someone assembles these fragments (from their own publications) into one page or one document.

They know instinctively what is to follow and that they need to shut it down asap if they are to retain the power, authority and glory they have stolen from Jesus. This played out in 30AD and ever since. 1980 at Brooklyn Bethel was just another round in this sorry saga.

• sinis
    sinis

I agree Fernando, perhaps your clarification is what I meant, and tried to explain. The only thing I personally do not agree with is the Bible or any other religious book. I believe in myself, much like Buddhist teachings and trying to be a better person. I don't need the fairy tales of heaven, a savior, messiah, jesus, god, etc.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam are all offshoots of the same body of scum that wish to enslave the whole world. I noticed that both encourage adherents to be passive, and to tolerate abuse (both of which are necessary for enslavement). Neither encourage accumulation of material property--similar to Communism. Both denigrade women, are homophobic, and treat people as slaves.

I am not as familiar with the many rules of Islam--just that they do not pertain to its core. Christi-SCAM-ity, however, I have had some experience with. Turning the other cheek, going double the distance you are asked for, and the blatant pro-slavery stand (Philemon) of the LIE-ble are enough. This is enough to prove to my satisfaction that Christi-SCAM-ity is a tool for mass enslavement--written by Paul. And it is common knowledge what religion Paul was--a prominent Pharisee at that. From the tone of his writings, I believe he didn't genuinely disown his original religion but is using the Jesus crap to set the tone for future enslavement of the whole human race. At the very least, he is homophobic and treats women like rubbish.

Jesus my savior? From what? Anyone else notice that most of the rules in all three of the major monotheistic religions fight the Law of Nature? Sex is made dirty. Work with the objective of creating value is regulated. Holding onto property is discouraged. The prophesies in Isaiah about "the Chosen One" gathering all the Gentiles and enslaving them, blatant when read with enlightened eyes, do more to bash "the Chosen One" than all the hate speech in modern writings ever could. People need to open their eyes when reading these books--they aren't so long for nothing (hint: Most of the prophesies begin in Isaiah in the 60s).

Instead of Jesus, I have chosen Satan as my Savior. It was Satan that opened His big mouth to warn mankind of Jehovah's endeavors to enslave the whole human race. Jehovah wanted us to blindly obey him, so we would live dreary existences. Satan didn't want that--Satan cared for us so much that he risked it all to blab Jehovah's secret to mankind and prevent Jehovah from getting mindless robots. Of course, Jehovah is such a sore loser that he used force where trickery failed. And, if Satan cared so much about humanity that he risked being blasphemed and denigraded for the sake of our freedom, He is more deserving to be my Savior than Jesus ever was or ever will be.

• mP
    mP

tec

jesus was not peaceful. at times he said nice things but other times his message was vile and hateful. lets not forget he let his own apostles carry weapons , recall peter cutting the slave in gethsemane. either jesus was a fool or blind, there is no way peter could have hidden his sword, jesus was aware at all times. anyone carrying a sword is not entireky peaceful. jess also said he xame to divde families cause trouble and more. this is hardly peaceful. jesus died the death of a usirper or faux king, unfortunately for him he had no power. all kings and leaders especially back then were liars and most defintely killers. kings only gained the throne via murder. look at king david, its amazing he had so many wives considering he was always plotting to kill some real or perceived enemy. all dynasties start with a knife in someones back. thats an almost fact. examine any new dynadty and one can find a murder or war and more blood. anyone wishing to rule by definition must be prepared and most likely enjoys killing. just take a look at prez bush and iraq and afghanistan. they knew such wars were pointless but perhps their greed and morbid fadcination wuth death drive them to war.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit