JW's a terrorist group, not only a cult.

by cyberjesus 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

When I first woke up I used to feel uncomfortable when people would call the WT a cult. I thought it was a lil extreme. After more research and study i came to the conclussion that it is not only a cult but a mind controlling cult.

Today after thinking on the definition of what terrorism is and according to wiki:

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror , especially as a means of coercion . In the international community , however, terrorism has no universally agreed, legally binding, criminal law definition . [1] [2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians)

I think that the WT is a terrorist mind controlling cult.

I grew up in terror of Jehovah, of the Armageddon, of Jehovahs terrorist acts that he used to attack people of different religion. The opening of the earth, the fire, the turning people into salt. the killing of people with water.. you named it.. during my time as a Jw i was always in fear.. in fear of making mistakes, in fear of the elders, of bethel, of dissapointing my parents.. fear, terror... and lets not mention the murderous act of not accepting life saving blood transfussions and not letting your children have one....

I am a survivor of a terrorist group.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

also they are poopy-heads.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

How and why Jehovah Witnesses perform like a terrorist group.As an impressionable child I was phobic indoctrinated with doomsday preparations about the Watchtowers coming 'warning work'.
    That we would some day 'soon' be required by Jehovah our God to go door to door and declare to every home with a judgemental proclamation,'that every man,woman,child is about to die horribly' and the only salvation is the JW who are no longer allowing anyone into their 'ark of salvation'.
    This very inflammatory hate message would incite jealous non believers to 'attack God's anointed' and provoke his wrath to bring about Armageddon with only JW who were obedient and trusting in Jehovah permitted to survive.

All apocalyptic cults will try at some point to 'help armageddon along'-Robert J Lifton cult expert

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Cyberjesus: I never thought of it like that, but your right. They always instill in you that your not doing enough and in the end you will be destroyed at Armageddon if you don't make room for greater service. So, that will cause terror in your life and cause you anxiety like it did me and of course another reason I faded. After which I started feeling better and NO anxiety. Who wants to hear that they are not pleasing to Jehovah if they cannot expand your ministry like a regular pioneer, to push more books and magazines for this publishing company.

And they did say that one day we would have to go to the doors and pronounce the judgement message from door to door that they were going to die because of not siding with the witnesses. This of course is terrorism. But they don't realize when they do that they will be be receiving the "B" plan. Because the public will not be putting up with that crap.

Kojack

• 00DAD
    00DAD

“It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.”

- Niccolo Machiavelli - (Italian writer and statesman in 'The Prince', 1469-1527)

• flipper
    flipper

CYBERJESUS- Very good analogy. If things get really desperate for the GB and WT leaders in retaining members, who knows what lengths they'd go to keep control of remaining JW's ? It wouldn't suprise me in the least if they got deperate enough they'd pull a David Koresh or Jim Jones aggressive violent action of some sort , or even worse psychological aggression

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It wouldn't suprise me in the least if they got deperate enough they'd pull a David Koresh or Jim Jones aggressive violent action of some sort , or even worse psychological aggression.

This very thought has crossed my mind in the last few weeks.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea I lived in fear,

I was in the grocery store, and picked up some lucky charms cereal

met a sister in the isle, we made conversation, but she commented ( brow beat ) on the cereal

From then on when ever I was standin' in line, my daughter would be my look out

as I thumbed through the soap opera digest

and I would be my daughters look out, as she viewed the Holloween costumes

now we are free to do as we please

freedom is a beautiful thing

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Yes, Fear always looking around to see if you were not screwing up something and someone was watching.. and lets not forget the never sleeping watchful eye of Jehovah, remeber he is always watching.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I guess that's kind of true.

I was browbeat for wearing Green Day tshirt the other day. IDOL WORSHIP! I actually felt bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit