Could you 'Wake Up Happy' if you were an active Witness, knowing what you know now? (A 2012 Convention invitation)

by ScenicViewer 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• irondork
    irondork

"What Is True Love?"

Oh, this oughtta be good!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

irondork said,

"What Is True Love?"

Oh, this oughtta be good!

Yes it oughtta, and we all know that whatever it is, it will include spin that slants it toward Watchtower doctrine.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Probably more WT "true love"...shun the hell out of your DFd family until they crawl back to the borg.

• tiki
    tiki

a "play" ????? the newly updated "drama"???? the word has a more "fun" appeal...drama can have tragic sorrowful conjectures...but play - ohhh all swingsets and slides??????????????? sorry - ain't buyin it............

• blondie
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I think I just vomited a bit in my mouth

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

If your idea of happiness is sitting in a chair for 8 hours falling asleep for 3 days, I think I'd rather pass.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Why do I suspect that their "happy, positive thoughts" will require the brutal murder of billions of innocent men, women, and children?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Scenic they were scattered in my home town, this was a blanket effort to break up the monotony of field service. I was attending meetings and received two in my door!

One of the first chinks in my "body armor" sold by the watchtower, was watching three known drunks and drug addict on the District Assembly Drama. How could Jehovah allow "double living witnesses" to present this holy drama?

• 3Mozzies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit