does this from the june km make ANY sense with todays tower study - Blondie has done a great review

by therevealer 21 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

And to add to that cantleave - is it primarily life saving or since the vast majority don't jump on the bus and repent is it more like death dealing. After all #4 suggests that one of the purposes of preaching is so that Jah can say "well you evil, wicked bastards, you were warned." Not sure why only 0.01% of earths population can see that they would be so much better off listening.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Satan doesn't try to keep people under control by keeping them terrified and guilt filled.

Thats true, because he doesnt exist.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry Watchtower, but I have more than 12 reasons for NOT preaching.

• sd-7
    sd-7

bohm--LOL...truly, the fulfillment of Prov. 27:11 is decidedly anticlimactic!

--sd-7

• therevealer
    therevealer

Oh my sd-7. That zounds so secual. I think I experienced one of those once. LOL

• tornapart
    tornapart

And I always thought that preaching was all about telling people about the gospel of the Christ. Oh... of course, I forgot, they don't really know who he is...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Satan doesn't try to keep people under control by keeping them terrified and guilt filled.
    Thats true, because he doesnt exist.

You need to read the earlier comments.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SATAN DOES TEMPT US TO HAVE SEX THOUGH - BAD MAN~!

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

Whoever wrote these lines for Pacino really gave it some thought.

• steve2
    steve2
    jehovah: No, you see single mom Ms. Hyde-Smith went door to door monday the 4rd of august 1948 near her home in Eddingburg, england. She placed 2 tracts and got invited in for tea by her elderly neighbour who felt bad for her. And consider elder brother Jim Machintosh, ..
    Devil: (jumps into lake and fire)

Bohm: priceless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit