What a beautiful God we have! NOT!

by Botzwana 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah gave us all the problems. It was Satan that tried to help the human race, but Jehovah kept binding Him and His Demons. Jehovah intended for the human race to have a few masters and everyone else living miserably as slaves to those few. And, when Satan and His Demons tried to help us, Jehovah blasphemed them.

Shame and guilt on Jehovah and his filthy angels.

• cofty
    cofty

Wiz why do you seem to think your satanic bullshit gets a free pass in the world of intelligent ideas?

• James Brown
    James Brown

To create an animal that does this shows the cruelty of this ¨god¨....

If your thought process works for you power to you.

I cant say what is ultimately true or right.

I have been thru some college, anatomy, physiology.

Man wants to feel good, man is trying all kinds of ways to release dopamine.

Ways to release dopamine are injestion of drugs, physical activity, exercise, thinking pleasant thoughts.

For a certain number of people believing God is loving and beautiful probably releases a lot of dopamine.

And they dont have to buy drugs, or exercise to feel good.

And people can twist words to make bad good and good bad so in the end no one knows up from down.

But to address your topic statement "to create an animal that does this shows the cruelty of God"

There are a lot of bible thumpers that would argue God didnt do that, the flesh eating bug is a result of

sin and misfortune in this sinful state.

They would also say the price of admission to salvatoin is one death.

No one gets out a live.

The news topic seem somewhat missleading to me. Necrotizing fasciitis

is a bacteria. Not a bug. This paticular bacteria is the result of the overuse of antibiotics.

So its kind of a man engineered bacteria rather than a God engineered bacteria.

Probably man engineered as a result of greed by the insurers and health care industry.

• moshe
    moshe

The lowly bacteria may end up causing the demise of human civilization- we are only one super-bacteria away from being plunged back into the dark ages.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Jehovah gave us all the problems. It was Satan that tried to help the human race, but Jehovah kept binding Him and His Demons. Jehovah intended for the human race to have a few masters and everyone else living miserably as slaves to those few. And, when Satan and His Demons tried to help us, Jehovah blasphemed them.

Shame and guilt on Jehovah and his filthy angels.

The above is pretty much the thesis statement of Zecariah Sitchins work on the Sumerian text which the bible old testament

is pretty much copped from.

To read Zechariahs interpretations it sounds very plausable.

But you have to come up with a different world/ galaxy/ universe/ spiritual/life view.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I've never really given the insects any thought in the context of the flood myth until reading this post. Wow, yeah, so how did all those insects survive being under water for months? This is just another point that shows the absurdity of the bible.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Wow this is really close to home. Here is the orgional link. It seems that some of this is how she reacted to it, it is rare because most people's immune system would take care of it. I've used river water to wash off cuts before, nothing near this serious though.

The rivers that far north in the state are concidered clean because they are upstream of the major cities. You don't think of this happening like you would south on the Chattahoochee.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett-woman-improving-in-1434554.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit