Facebook Witnessing

by watson 12 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

I have noticed that there are quite a few "friends" making a fine witness on Facebook. Have you seen this too?

• watson
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Please make it clickable! I'm on my phone. thanks.

• watson
    watson

My firefox won't let me. Sorry.

• ABibleStudent
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Thanks ABS! Really they don't witness on Facebook, they just kinda brag and pat each other on the back congratulating each other on being so awesome as JWs.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yuk!

Nuff said!

• nugget
    nugget

So the best that could be said was that they dressed well. Really is there no other criteria for good religion other than that they remember to iron their clothes?

• extractor
    extractor

Wow, I've never heard of group of people so worked up about clothes since the last episode of America's Next Top Model!

Is Jehovah really that petty?

Matt 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

• nugget
    nugget

They should be lamenting that nothing was reported about the message they were preaching or the content of the assembly. I thought their main function was to spread the good news. Where is the good news here other than they all know where to find an iron?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit