Does the average JW know anything about Menlo Park?

by serenitynow! 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My mother still has ties to the Menlo Park congregation even though it's been since 1979 when any of us attended that hall and I bet she doesn't know anything about it nor does she or my father want to know. I haven't bothered going there with them.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Most Witnesses didn't even know about the sale and move out of Brooklyn until recently. They are so in the dark about the organization.

• dyakoub
    dyakoub

Honestly, I don't even know about Menlo Park. I never got anything semblant to a full story. Can anybody help me out here?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A person learns more about what is going on in the WTS by visiting here than by visiting the Kingdom Hall.

Doc

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Which gives a householder a great question, not to be answered, but to stimulate thinking.

"If you are not curious enough about your religion to properly examine it, why should I be?"

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Ditto to all, this kind of information is not for public jw consumption, it could cause people to think. That's very bad, put your head down "I am a sluggish slave, I did what I ought to have done for the Organization!"

Forward and don't look back like Lot's wife!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit