Watchtower admits, "We are like the Catholic Church"

by Juan Viejo2 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

To the average JW it doesn't matter what representatives of the organization say outside of the publications. Its okay to trick, deceive, and outright lie to any authority of Satan's system for the benefit of God's organization. Theocratic warfare strategy. I think most JW's get a kick out of how the organization gets away with it, it just proves that God is backing it ... right?

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

00DAD-

RayPublsher used pages from the original transcripts that can be found on the original article at Ex-JW.com.

BTW - a good friend of Ex-JW.com, a reader from Germany, has reconstituted the file and reduced the size down to less than 3Mb. I'll be putting a link to that version and to the missing page 85 on the article later today (Saturday, May 12). That will make it easier for some of you to download it and share with friends.

One last note: My contact in Menlo Park has just informed me that the new federal case is being moved back to San Francisco from San Jose, CA. Apparently none of the judges in San Jose want to deal with the case. More on this later.

JV

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Moshe - isn't that Ted Jaracz (on the pope's right) reincarnated as a Catholic priest? Whooda thunk it...

JV

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JV2, Thanks for clarifying. Please let us know when the updated file is online. I definitely want a copy of THAT!

Lying bastards.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Following are directly quoted from a CO's talk during his recent visiting.

"The Body of Elders are under the influence of Holy Spirit.....What happen when BOE ask us to do something doesn't make any sense? Would you do it? YES!"

"Are we naive, brainwashed? NO! We trust our theocratic authority. There are malicious lies, misinformations about Body of Elders and the Governing. Building our turst in theocratic authority will save our lives."

This was one of the points outlined in the talk that had been prepared by the GB.

The Ogranization formaly granted the limitless power and authority to the BOE as well. JWs are order to follow anything the BOE would ask them to do. I am sure penelty for failing it will be the guilty of commiting a brazen conduct, a disfellowshipping offense.

The Org. step into the Reign of Terror of Middle Age Catholic Era.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

The Watchtower is a "Three headed Beast" which mouth is speaking this blasphemy against it's lay people?

"White man speak's with fork tongue" Native American complaint regarding multipule treaties.

How many heads does the Watchtower have, each entity is different, any ideas?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

This is theocratic warfare my brothers.

When the one elder was talking to me as I was exiting, I flat out called the Governing Body liars. He said "They haven't lied. They just say what they know at the time and make adjustments when they find out they made a mistake." There is no doubt about it, they are admitted liars now.

• Heartofaboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit