Do you ever get the feeling your overlooked ? Invisible ?

by smiddy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I just checked my "topics posted by smiddy"page and the last six entrants are" smiddy" nobody has commented after me,and the posts are from a couple of days ago, to over a year ago.Should I be worried ? I`ve never been shunned this much since I was a Jehovah`s Witness ! Hey guys I`m starting to get a complex.......should I go back to a meeting to get love bombed ?

OMG never ! I`ll just sit here and pout

smiddy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm sorry did u say something?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Or maybe just irrelevant

smiddy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

perhaps u may want to post something provocative.

• smiddy
    smiddy

C`mon wha happened haven`t you experinced a similar situation ? or am I being to sensitive at this time ( the sun is over the yard arm at this time you know )

smiddy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I've posted topics that I thought were great, and they slip through the cracks never to be seen again. Other times I just post something stupid and then it goes on for days. who knows what tickles everyone out there

• TOTH
    TOTH

I think that there are some favorites here and some that want to kiss certain people's A**es and comment an any innane thing that the favorites post about. IMHO

• sinedie
    sinedie

Hey, you haven't answer anything on my post ?? Should I pout?

Be strong smiddy, maybe it is just the "time of the month" crisis!!

• talesin
    talesin

I see 4 topics that were commented on, then nine threads with the exact same topic, one of which was posted on. So, I'm not sure what you mean about the 'last 6 topics' with no comments? And as was said above, you never know what is going to catch the mob's attention. If it's attention you want, then start nonsensical and/or provocative threads.

I don't post a lot of topics ... some get commented on, some don't ... if there's something I really want folks to read, I will btt it. The only time I was a bit disappointed, was when I posted about my best friend and his inspirational story. I had to btt it a few times, and not many read it, but those who did, seemed to take something from it.

As far as time spent on the forum, I would GLADLY be too busy to spend time here. That would mean that I was able to be working and leading a more productive and satisfying life. Perhaps you should be counting your blessings, instead of pouting.

tal

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You probably said something so profound that there was nothing more to be said.

That's what I tell myself when it happens ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit