Who like jehovah witness?I don't for sure!

by witchtowerwitch 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• uk_ex_jw
    uk_ex_jw

I hate everything they stand for. They truly are a selfish bunch of subhumans with a thirst for control and money.

• sinedie
    sinedie

I think Jehovah Witnesses are like any other people, there are good ones, bad ones and crazy ones!

Lot of them had no choice but to be raised to think certain way.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I like most JWs. They are my family and my childhood friends. I don't like what the WTS has made them into. I feel that the majority of those who shun me, do not enjoy doing it. If they don't obey, they will be in my

situation and most are true believers as I once was. I detest the leadership of the organization.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

That's a trick question right, since they don't have any balls, I mean except the elderettes.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I'm a JW (just) and an elderette (hate that word)... does that mean nobody likes me??? (LOL to cedars! And ROFL to Zid!!)

• heathen
    heathen

I do hate petty people that always try to create some sort of drama and are 2 faced back biters , is my experience. I've given them several chances to prove to me they are better than that but always I regret it .

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

witchtowerwitch:

Nobody really likes them simply because people do not like to be approached by strangers, no matter what. I am a "fader" who doesn't like being approached by strangers either, generally because in many instances they want something from you (another story entirely).

However, with JWs, people do not know the real story about the religion and what goes on, so they tend to see JWs as just simple people going around trying to peddle religion. There is far more to it than that I'm afraid!

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I gave up paradise when I realized I have to be with them for eternity. NO THANKS!

As far as I am concerning they are a lot more than brain washed. They will turn into Manson's girls if they were order by the GB. Sadly I am saying this from personal experiences.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

blindnomore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have me laughing,,,,hehehe ,,,lol,,,, butt so fucking true !

• theBGB
    theBGB

Jws are just unfortunate people that have been lied to...not inherantly evil or malicious. The WTBS has twisted them into mindwashed drones who don't know what real morality is. There are many Jdubs I dislike personally, but I'd never say I hate all Jdubs...that would be sinking to their level of ignorance and extremism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit