Who like jehovah witness?I don't for sure!

by witchtowerwitch 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

They won't give you the sweat off of there balls!

• cedars
    cedars
    They won't give you the sweat off of there balls!

I actually consider that a plus point, not a negative.

Cedars

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

What's not to love about greed, hypocrisy and conditional love?

Oh yeah, EVERYTHING!

Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

and Cedars I'm with you; I don't think I'd want it even if they were willing to give it.

• cedars
    cedars

I think witchtowerwitch needs to ask him/herself some searching questions about precisely why he/she desires the sweat from... ugh, I can't even repeat it!

Anyway, for the record, I LOVE Jehovah's Witnesses, I just HATE the Watch Tower Society and all that it represents.

Cedars

Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Good point Cedars, I hate the $ociety and all that goes along with it.

But the individuals? I don't know all of them personally, so I honestly couldn't tell ya. I mean sure some are probably assholes, but would I hate them?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I like 'em...

Lightly broiled with salt and a dash of pepper...

eg

• heathen
    heathen

They suck . Always trying to find something to harrass over , now it's money in the latest mag along with some sort lame mumbo jumbo for a guilt trip . Sweat or no sweat I don't see anyone with any balls .LOL

• Reality79
    Reality79

I totally dislike the watchtower society and JWs in general.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I guess its not that I hate JW's in general but its their whole attitude of 'I'm the choosen christian, I'm better then those christians, were JW's, were different, blah blah blah. Its all christianity when your done talking, and christianity (FOR THE MOST PART) is all fucked up in general. You might have your chruches that are doing some good, but when you get to the root of all of it, its all fucked up. For example, my mother flat out REFUSED to go to my friend's chruch this past weekend for a wedding, because she has standards and doesnt want to get caught up in christidom. How DARE she judge my friend just because she's not a j-dub. But if a Jehovah's Witness has a wedding, of course, non-J-dubs aka worldly people have to put there feelings aside to go to their weddings!!!

LOL @ the title of thread and lol @ the first post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit