The Congregation just paid flowers and other expensive for the PO COBE who died two weeks ago?

by life is to short 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

LongHairGal, I think I would tell them to go the HELL to their face and get df'd all over again!

LITS, I am so sorry you were treated so badly. I know they can be real jerks and so can their wives. I would have sat down an cried. I cried when my boss yelled an me and he felt so bad. I am not the nice girl I once was, or

maybe the pushover I once was. I have found that if you push back, they back off. I hate it that it is that way but it is what it is. When my father was dying from lung ca I thought that all of us in the family could have a meal

together with him and my mother. My older sister told me "we cannot sit at meal with you and our brother because you are df'd. What would people say?" I answered "What people, we are all family here." She opened the door of

the room where we had been talking privatly and said "Homer (her husband) explain to her why we can't eat with her." I said "I don"t need for him to explain anything to me!" We all ate seperatly in the same house. A few weeks

later when only our real family was there (our JW stepsister and her son and dil were not there) she wanted us to cook dinner for us all and eat together. I was angry because she was just trying to impress our step sister and her

family. They just make me so angry at times; they surely do not act like Jesus would have behaved under the same circumstances. They are a poor excuse for Christans.

• moshe
    moshe
    Kingdom Halls are being asked to take on debt to build Circuit Overseer's Retirement homes!

a mobile home in a trailer park would be more fitting for them--

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Wow LITS. That's pretty dysfunctional even for JWs. What a bunch of jerks. I guess I'm way too much of a hothead because if an elder or anyone spoke to my wife that way, I'd have a private (so it would not have the required 2 witnesses) "conversation" with him warning him that if he so much as looked at you again, an ass whipping would be coming his way.

I'm sorry you've had to deal with such things in the past and understand your bitterness. At some point, such bad behavior is going to come home to roost.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I understand how you feel lits,

another thing that's upsetting to some is the

fact that this brother didn't get to see the new system

come in as promised

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit