August 7th going Skydiving - Want to come?

by Found Sheep 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Sorry I'm talkative today. Only day off this week. So some work friends from VA and WV and some local WV's are going. It's in Victoria VA. PM me if you are interested at all Or post

Hey it's on my bucket list and I just realized a few years ago I don't have forever so....

At first I had 14 people going but it keeps changing if I keep 9 the rates are 195$ if I get less then 9 it's 250$ I think we have at least 9 going

• cult classic
    cult classic

FS - that sounds very exciting. I am terrified of heights and the thought of anyone skydiving just freaks me out. I do hope you have fun though. Let us know how it goes, ok?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Wow - Guts!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

cult clasic I'll post pics and stuff... DreamGolfer I take it that was a yes

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'd love to. My BD is the next day and it's on my bucket list as well. I just did indoor skydiving last month.

Except I have this feeling we don't live near each other by the look of the picture in your avatar.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

indoor skydiving? I recall you saying that. I thought that was a joke?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

FS, good for you!

I haven't been skydiving, but I paid for my wife about 7 years ago to go skydiving when we were dating. It was her birthday present from me.

She loved it!

Have fun!

Regards,

Jim TX

• clarity
    clarity

.........NO

• Found Sheep
  • Open mind
    Open mind

I hope you have a blast FoundSheep! Good for you on pursuing your bucket list.

Have you ever checked out YouTube videos of "Wingsuit" flights?

REALLY dangerous, but it looks like quite an adrenaline rush.

I hope you never do wingsuit jumping, but the vids are worth checking out.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit