Who are the most reliable Common Sense Posters?

by Celtic 24 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Sorry Abaddon,

I have to disagree with you on this one. I'm mostly a lurker and don't get into the "popularity contests". I used to feel the same way you do and you do have a valid point BUT I also enjoy hearing about the nice things that some have done for others especially the things "behind the scenes". Their example is incentive for all of us to help others in a polite way. There will inevitably be some that are overlooked and that's ok. These shouldn't get their feelings hurt.

I see these kinds of threads as a way to get to know each other better. You may know everyone well enough because you post so much but there are others who like to watch the highlight reels.

TimB

• Celtic
    Celtic

For Abaddon, thankyou for your points, I saw what you were saying, and yes you are right, that meaning to the question asked was furthest from my reasons for posting it. I too hate cliques and favouritism. Its why I work in the field that I work within, to build bridges over these barriers.

To those who got the point straightaway, thankyou for your comments, I too think more here, even those ones who are annoying with their disagreeableness just for the sake of it, not you Abaddon, not implying anything, to the contrary dear fellow, the post was intended as an open invitation for us all to give one another 'pats on the back' for all the work put in here by everyone.

Perhaps I worded the question inappropriately, I'll bear this in mind for next time.

In celebration of LIFE everyone.

Peace to the lot of you.

Mark

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

I always get a kick out of JT's and JosephAlward's posts. Naeb kicks ass, as does his adorable girlfriend (hehe!) Bea (BitterMango). Actually, everyone makes an impression sooner or later. I'm not giving everyone enough credit!

• TR
    TR

I may not be a common sense poster, but at least I'm consistant?

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

As Mr. Garrison says:

"There are no stupid answers, only stupid people."

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit