Let's do a brief exercise, shall we?

by Mr. Falcon 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Please read this excerpt from the Creator book by Jehovah's Witnesses:

*** ctchap.6p.100AnAncientCreationRecord—CanYouTrustIt?***

“Nothing can change this declared purpose of the Creator, namely, that the whole earth should be turned into a paradise filled with happy humans living at peace with one another and with the animals.”

Okay, pretty simple right? Lots of critters to pet. I can dig it.

Now, look at the picture below.

KILL. IT. WITH. FIRE.

Don’t worry in Paradise you will get to pet one of these. Or all four. Okay.

On the other hand science informs me that these large carnivorous Japanese hornets* will RIP ME A NEW ONE if I go near them.

I think I’ll stay with science.

* pretty sure that's what they are. But if I'm wrong, suck it. I'm not friggin Marty Stouffer.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

If I can pet a Lion .............

why would a Big Bee be Scary.........

(3 B's in a row ..... couldn't do 4)

• cofty
    cofty

The even scarier critters are the microscopic ones that kill you horribly and invisibly from the inside.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

haha nice CB,Jr. you can pet one now if you want. just toke up and watch that Narnia movie. far out, brother.

cofty, you ain't kidding. There are tiny critters on this planet that will F YOU UP. And they are just doing what they are "designed" to do. Even some larger animals. I was watching that River Monsters show and the guy was catching freshwater stingrays. These nasty fishys have a poisonous 8" serrated steakknife for a tail. But that's not enough. The whole damn fish is covered in a poisonous, necrotic bacteria that will rot your flesh away.

*** ct chap. 5 p. 77 The Handiwork—What Is Behind It? ***
    "Sheer observation of his creation tells much about the Creator."

Well from this nightmarish animal, we can deduce that the Creator is a rotten bastard.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I always thought that this was quite the silliest picture of their New World. It is almost like they are sending it up ...

Talk about a Theme Park Walt Disney world...

Bible Teach book p 190 (2005)

Mr Falcon...That is some awesome fish! When it comes to stingrays, just think about the fate of Steve Irwin (Different family of 'em but you get what I mean) I would disagree with your conclusion about a creator, though. Each one is beautifully at home in its environment and does what it does to survive. The sea in particular is full of wonderful creatures, but benign and friendly, they are not

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I don't think witlesses stop to consider something so simple as, wild animals stink!

When my dog rolls in shit I don't wan to get near him let alone pet him; so even though the lions may be "tame", I sure as hell don't wanna be anywhere near one.

Maybe that will be one of jayhoovers miraculous blessings, in the noo system everything will smell like roses.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon
    Maybe that will be one of jayhoovers miraculous blessings, in the noo system everything will smell like roses.

Well he's already convinced 7 million + people on this earth that the shat his publishing company puts out smells like roses!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

True dat Mr. Falcon, true dat.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump!

• unshackled
    unshackled

This little devil, the camel spider, would make a great pet to cozy up with in your Snuggie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit