Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-06-2012 WT Study (AWAKE)

by blondie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Blondie!!

Yeah, I agree - but I made my comment about my own atheist viewpoint as a contradictory opinion from the 'horse's mouth', so to speak...

"Too busy-I remember a women who came to the door with flour on her hands, said she was busy, and the brother with me just kept talking, talking, until I interrupted when I heard to timer go off. As we walked away he told me she was just giving us an excuse! ..." Blondie's comment, paragraph 17

Isn't that just like the misogynistic attitudes fostered within Jehovah's Witness men!!

"Wimmin's" work is just an 'excuse' - things like feeding her family aren't NEARLY as important as listening to HIM PONTIFICATE...!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "....On average, over 20,000 people each month get baptized as Witnesses of Jehovah. ..." paragraph 23

Oh, really???

Just out of curiosity, how many people are BORN each month, total, worldwide...???

• Ding
    Ding

Blondie,

Do you see this article as a prelude to the organization starting to require results?

Of course, no one can guarantee that someone else will convert to a religion, but the WTS really uses a sales model in many ways and salesmen who never make sales in business contexts don't last long.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Just looked up population growth...

Over 353,000 babies are born EACH DAY....

That's about 10.5 million PER MONTH...!!!

Wow, I am just SO impressed with 20K JWs baptised per month... On average...

• blondie
    blondie

Ding, the WTS once required that a "publisher" had to have one bible study for at least 6 consecutive months before they could be appointed a regular pioneer, that was in the early 70's. The WTS once had a monthly hourly requirement of 10 hours for publishers. I remember the big charts that were up front by the platform. I always wondered where they got those numbers, no scripture has an hourly requirement for Christians.

• ziddina
    ziddina

As Ding said, about those corporate sales projections being used as models for Watchtower Corporation's projected goals...

Regular publishers gotta prove they can "produce" before getting a "promotion"...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I wouldn't be surprised if 5000+ weren't DFd or leave a month.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

This was just a big sales push!

Staying awake = stay alert to opportunities to continually shove our crap in everyone’s face.

That article read like a corporate meeting on how to get the peon sales team to light a fire under their ass and GET TO WORK.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

VIGOROUS! Notice how this word is used in Par 8:

"Furthermore, it would be a mistake for a Christian to reason that vigorous preaching is unnecessary because “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”" (Acts 24:15)

WTBTS is quite the task master in this article! Clearly the average JW must be slumbering or in a coma like state with regard to their spirituality. WT is behaving fanatical to get the rank and file to get tough, hard-driving and strenuous!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " WT is struggling to get the rank and file to get tough, hard-driving and strenuous!..." JW Gone Bad, above

Hee hee!!

Well, a lot of them are strenuously hard-DRINKING, at any rate...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit