When does someone become Anointed with Holy Spirit?

by The Searcher 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was picturing the Rock in his fairy outfit annointing people

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

When a priest has blessed their liquor.

• Heaven
  • wasblind
    wasblind

I am anointed,

wit' Ben-Gay, Icey Hot, and sometimes WD-40

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

does waking up in a pool of your own vomit, count as receiving the spirit

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ maccauk11

Thank you - it's nice to know that others (regardless of affiliation) believe and acknowledge this straightforward Bible teaching.

The Searcher.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

According to the NT, one can become anointed with Holy Spirit at any time before or after water baptism. Cornelius was baptized with HS before water baptism (Acts 10:44-48), while Samaritan and Ephesian Christians were anointed sometime after their water baptisms (Acts 8:14-17; 19:1-7).

• Zordino
    Zordino

Praise da Lord; I Like religions that Make it a good thing to wear big stupid looking hats. Now thats a religion! I think the big pointy hats can attract more Holy spirit this way. Kinda Like a big Antena. :)

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

The very same minute, when former anointed now DA/DF/Fading/Inactive/secretly sinful dies without repenting. Then a new anointed must be picked up from the list.

CP

• heathen
    heathen

I think whenever God wants to . The water baptism as the apostle Paul put it, was an appeal to God for a clean conscience so they could carry out the preaching work , a repentance of a former life of sin . The thief next to jesus was not anointed but was promised the paradise earth . IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit