Any rumors about any releases? - Conventions start in 12 days

by Gayle 37 Replies latest jw friends

• BroMac
    BroMac

well i just downloaded the program and cant see anything about higher education in any of the talk titles.

so its unconfirmed rumour at present.

The Reasoning Book is long long overdue an update. its a joke anyway but in its present state it teaches false doctrine. laughable.

a new book for kids would be a good guess. late teenagers couldnt care less about the troof but they will have a go at keeping the under 15 age bracket i guess. insert more pandas tigers and bears and maybe a cobra just to keep it scriptural

go

• BroMac
    BroMac

this damn keeboard is all over the place

• Flox
    Flox

BroMac can you post the link please??

• Lore
    Lore

Every year I predict it'll be a new Reasoning book.

Seriously that thing is ancient and contains a lot of old-light.

• Flox
  • sir82
    sir82

The "big release" is always introduced in the last talk on Saturday afternoon.

Based on the program for the DC, it looks like the "big release" this year is a another rehash of the "Bible Stories" book.

Remember when they used to have 2 or 3 new books every year?

Now it seems like 1 new book every 2 or 3 years, with re-writes of previous books as "fillers".

They'll probably throw in a new DVD somewhere in there, and maybe a brochure.

• factfinder
    factfinder

They can't come up with anything original.

Everyone who wrote the interesting books are either dead or disfellowshipped.

I also guess its a new version of the Bible Stories book, for even younger children.

The DC releases become lamer and lamer each year.

• Darth Rutherford
    Darth Rutherford

I love how we get access to this info before the dubs do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit