Any rumors about any releases? - Conventions start in 12 days

by Gayle 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Zordino
    Zordino

They should bring out a new release entitled " God's Heavenly Chariot, downsizing for the end is near"

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

My bet is on a new reasoning book (this one is dated and unable to counter many good arguments).

I also expect a new book to study with prospect witnesses...which will omit reference to 1914.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well the 1st assembly should answer that question. I am curious about the 1914 referances

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well locally to me, the 1st assembly is 5-25 in Long Beach. Anyone in Socal going to that one?

• obarac
    obarac

Maybe updated Jw-proclaimers of God's kingdom?

old one is about 20 years old?

• youngbro
    youngbro

I have not heard anything but I would think a good Reasoning book update would be in order...you know, updated refrences to one sided and biased ideas and what not!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

There will be a new ORG book, reduced to only 32 pages.

Young people don't ask book.

New Weekly Family Worship night book.

A new program will be announced for training of Elders wives

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

The new books will be available in the all new WT APP STORE. All downloads will have an app with a sugested donation that cannot be unclicked.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Is it just me or do apostates have a greater anticipation of these things than the actual dubs?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's true Mr Freeze, I suppose that's what happens when someone starts to be aware of their surroundings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit