mrsjones5

Hi Was! *waves*

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Billy! Wave Smiley

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hi Heaven!

Since MrsJones didn't say Hi to me, I'm gonna write a letter to WT for her...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I had an ex wife that was testifying that I was beating her. Everyone called bs on her, including the judge. She was however recently reinstated, and she and her family were now slandering me to others in the cong. Since the brothers in her cong didn't want to touch it with a 10 ft pole, my elder body wrote the society. They received a letter lambasting them for getting involved, and that it was my fault for seeking relief from Ceaser, by filing for a divorce.

When I discussed it with the elders, i asked why it was a bad idea to go to Ceaser. After all, I had to go to Ceasrer to; get married, born, get a driver's license, unemployment compensation, and eventually, die. But going to Ceaser for a divorce apparently is a sin. So when someone moves out of your home, takes all your belongings, and starts sleeping with everything that moves, that doesn't qualify for a divorce. Oh and if she slanders u as a wife beater, she's entitled.

Although the brothers were annoyed with the generic initial repsonse, and the stern talk they received from the legal dept, they treated it like advice form Jah itself

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

She was however recently reinstated, and she and her family were now slandering me to others in the cong.

She sounds like one of those people that cause more damage in congregations and more headaches for the BoE than you and I could. So, congrats to her on her reinstatement. The bull is back in the china shop.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A sister writing to advise the Society of a situation in her congregation may well receive a letter such as the one below which I have just made up, but is typical of ones that I have seen . It is just full of platitudes and innuendo that is her that is at fault and lacks appreciation. Just like a bad employer, a letter to the top of your organization just results in them rallying around their managers.

Dear Sister Complainer

We thank you for your letter of ../../.... (at least three months ago) In which you have described some difficulties that you are experiencing in the congregation. You have said that ........( summary of her letter)

We understand that we live in difficult times in which Satan is testing the mettle of faithful Christians. His wiles are such that sometimes things can appear to be different to what they really are. All congregation elders are appointed by the Holy Spirit. That is an important point to remember. Furthermore elders are performing a difficult assignment and are imperfect men with family responsibilities of their own.

For the congregation to run as one harmonious body it is essential that all members remember the Scriptural admonition to "Be obedient to those taking the lead among you" Heb.13:17..Furthermore sisters must always bear in mind their God-given role to support without being seen to be wishing to "Severely criticize an older man" ! Tim 5 : 1.

Our dear sisters are much appreciated by the Faithful and Discrete Slave and also our leader Jesus Christ and we encourage you to continue in your ministry and indeed to "keep on doing it more fully" 1 Thess 4:1

Be assured of our warm Christian love, your brothers

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses..

[Copy sent to your Body of Elders along with your letter]

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BB: Great letter, quite accurate. They would have included something like, "We can be confident that Jehovah will correct these matters in his due time. Until then, we have the privilege to faithfully endure, showing our loyalty to Jah."

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ugh, reading that letter made me sick to my stomach

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Uh...Hi Billy!

*I'm so embarrassed now*

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Josie !!!!!

Share this

Google+