Bomb at Bethel

by Marvin Shilmer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I dont see anything misleading in marvins post...

the title of the thread, then a 'new article to the blog', click the link and see its new to his blog and its a clipping from 1974.

Marvin rarely makes great explanations, just posts bare details and leaves it to us to look.

oz

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

… Just wish you had mentionned this was an old story…

From my article: “November of 1974 witnessed a …”

-

… There's eye-catching and there's eye-catching and misleading.

Misleading is not my thing. Sharing information is my thing. To the extent information can be authenticated, that is also my thing.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Marvin Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate what you do and uncovered the dirt swept under the carpet and hidden behind closed cdoors is important.

I try to do it as much as possible too. So thank you

• steve2
    steve2

Same for me Marvin: I have enormous respect for the work you do.

Given your sterling reputation, as soon as I saw the thread title I immediately thought you were reporting that a bombing had just occurred and you were first with the terrible news.

I've had a similar reaction to some other posters thread titles where they grab my attention with some sensationlist title but begin their thread by saying: "Just kidding...but what if it really happened...?"

They usually lose my interest in miliseconds.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I wish to correct the address of theBethel Bldg I mentioned where there was a pipe bomb thrown in the front damaging the gate and part of the garden-it was 107 Columbia Heights.

Thanks for the article Marvin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit