Good idea or bad idea?

by jam 10 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jam
    jam

With all the new members seeing the light(JW cult),

and the numbers appear to be as many as JWs members.

OK, A mass demonstration. Before you say not A good

idea, the demonstration will not be about Bible doctrine,

or false dates , UN , lies and etc. One sign only, this religion

has destroyed my family. The question, where to hold the

demonstration. Assemblies (jw Assemblies not A good idea),

in front of the home office not good.

But the message will be, how many familes have been devastating

because of this religion, numbers will send A message.

Bad idea or good idea.

• blondie
    blondie

jws love persecution; they think it proves them right. If you want to help, it can be done one person at a time. Reading Steve Hassan's book will give you some pratical ways to do that.

(2

Timothy 3:11,12) . . . In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.

*** w11 10/15 p. 29 par. 7 “Comfort All the Mourning Ones” ***In this world full of wickedness and suffering, we are sure to encounter some situations that cause distress. We cannot expect God to remove all sources of unhappiness or grief until he destroys this system of things. Meanwhile, as we face foretold persecution, our integrity to Jehovah is at stake as supporters of his universal sovereignty. (2 Tim. 3:12) Helped and comforted by our heavenly Father, however, we can be like anointed Christians of ancient Thessalonica, who bore persecutions and tribulations with endurance and faith.

*** w10 9/1 p. 29 Trust in Jehovah—He Will Really Help You ***Many servants of God have suffered terribly for serving him. But is that not what we were told to expect? “All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted,” the Bible says. (2 Timothy 3:12)

*** w09 4/15 pp. 8-9 par. 6 Your Integrity Makes Jehovah’s Heart Rejoice ***Similarly, each of us who follows in Jesus’ footsteps will experience trials in some way or other. Peter compared the Devil to “a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone.” And Paul said: “All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.”—1 Pet. 5:8; 2 Tim. 3:12.

*** w08 5/15 p. 32 par. 9 Highlights From the Book of Acts ***

14:22. Christians expect tribulations. They do not try to escape them by compromising their faith.—2 Tim. 3:12.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I agree with Blondie.

"Taking a stand" is really important to JW's. When they shun, they are taking a stand against "opposers" and showing their god their loyalty. They don't really care about the feelings of the people they are shunning...they are taking their stand against the wicked. Until a person questions the leadership they follow, they rarely change their stand. They ignore, I ignored, any message against the WTBS.

Group things with fellow apostates brings validation and comfort to each other. But there are things on a personal level that can be done.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Blondie, I tend to agree with you. I remember always expecting persecution especially as the "end grew nearer." I believe we were even warned against the "evil slave class." That's why I don't think demonstrating at

Kingdom Halls or assemblies is benificial. My 69 yo cousin, who has been around the "truth" since she was 4, is now studying and keeps telling me that people come down on JWs who make a mistake but not on those

of other reigions who make the same mistakes. So as you say, they love persection and it only makes them think they are Gods people. You have to help them see for themselves what the orgainzation is

doing/teaching that proves they are not God's mouthpiece.

• ziddina
    ziddina

As Blondie said, Jehovah's Witnesses - or perhaps rather, the Watchtower Corporation - love persecution.

However, I would suggest an alternative approach.

Cut off potential new converts from joining, by publicly exposing the Watchtower Corporation's devious tactics to force people to stay in, by using the threat of shunning.

Newspaper articles, even in the local newspapers, could do a LOT to alert potential converts of the problems involved when one becomes a Jehovah's Witness.

Try talking to your local newspapers about the problem - see if you can get a reporter interested in doing an article or several on the subject. But DON'T do this UNTIL you have SEVERAL people with SOLID data to provide the reporter with THEIR stories - the more credible - er, "witnesses" - to the shunning actions of the Watchtower Corporation, the better...

And have a battery of literature FROM THE WATCHTOWER CORPORATION itself, declaring their edicts to the congregations on how people are to be "shunned" if they have left the Watchtower cult.

Blondie has posted some GREAT selections of Watchtower literature in some of her past threads, on the subject of shunning!!

Whoops!! Forgot to add - you could try talking to the local churches and see if they have in-house or local newsletters for their general audience. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of spreading the word through OTHER churches - I'm pretty sure that THEY'D love to show people the truth about "The Truth" - and with church gossip the way it is, word would probably spread VERY quickly, especially in small towns and rural areas.

Best results to you!
    Zid

• jam
    jam

I see you guys point.

Demonstaration at the assemblies accomplish nothing.

You are right, JWs Loves the suppose persecution.

But the point I was trying to make, forget about the JW,s

but trying to get the public attention.

The public will ask what religious organization is breaking

up famlies. With A large number, people will be curious, who

are these people and why are they demonstrating. It will

certainly get the media attention.

Oh well, it was just A thought. You can see I am consumed

on how to bring this cult down or exposing this terrible cult.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

jam, I am feeling your pain. I am so sorry this cult hurt and destroyed your family. The cult tried mine also. It's indescribable.

At the end of the day, thou, we sleep good with good heart while they have sleepless nights in bad heart.

There's 2 things the WTS hates most are being sue and being strip off.

I am working on both in personal level by educating(the truth about the cult and achiving secular succuss ) ourselves and supporting ex-JWs sites and participating in my constitutional rights. You may creat your own blog or website to expose them. We may want to contact authorities and media with the informations we have. We have to be patient and discreet about our plots in order to accomplish good outcome in our favor.

Take care of yourself and your family. You guys deserve better. Don't let yourself be consumed by them but let them consumed by you with your personal conviction.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Jam, I think it is a good idea, but by the sound of it you would have difficulty getting enough fellow protestors.

Part of the problem is that we who are faders cannot publicly protest, and it seems there is a reluctance from others in different categories too.

But I think that anything that highlights the unscriptural and unloving cult control method of shunning would be a good thing.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Less is more.

One person with one sign with one simple message could make more impact on many of them than a crowd of apostates who can all just be ignored because they are apostates.

Give them something that might make them think or research.

contemporary

=

coeval

• Badshah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit