Internment Reeducation Camps in the US - Army document leaked

by Infowarrior 11 Replies latest social current

• Infowarrior
    Infowarrior

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations

The manual lists the following roles that are designated to the “PSYOP team”.

- Identifies malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders within the facility who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances.

- Develops and executes indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

- Identifies political activists.

- Provides loudspeaker support (such as administrative announcements and facility instructions when necessary).

- Helps the military police commander control detainee and DC populations during emergencies.

- Plans and executes a PSYOP program that produces an understanding and appreciation of U.S. policies and actions.

• BU2B
    BU2B

funny when uncomfortable proof is presented, noone touches it lmfao

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Or maybe everyone who commented on this thread had their posts deleted by PSYOPS hackers and got deported to a FEMA detention camp. Nice try sussing out the people who are onto the government's plans, you plant. *door bursts open* What?! No, not me, I was just saying-- ahhhhhhdf5zxcg

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I am always surprised at how much this sort of stuff becomes the elephant in the room.

People simply don't know how to rationalize these sort of news/events. We dont' know what to say... We as Americans carry on in our fat and happy lives, busy with our TV Shows, DVRs, burgers and beers, while ignoring the power circles and agendas that exist in the upper strata of our society.

There is a thin veil of stability in our world today, which can at any moment be disrupted and bring about complete chaos - and it doesn't need to be much either - all we need is loss of electricity or water, and a seemingly stable and civil group of people can turn on each other like animals, while daddy goverment will come to restore order which ever way they choose.

News organization keep Americans in the dark. Turn on the news, and you will hear about a mugging down the street, or an entire news show about a coming snow storm, but no mention that the government is strangely buying huge amounts of bullets for federal agents, building detention centers, hiring internment camp workers, and making changes to the laws that allows the goverment to detain american citizens for no reason. All of this as the dollar marches on to become as valuable as toiled paper.

We live in a chess game, where a few select and powerful players that hide in the shadows slowly move their pieces over decades in order to achieve the end game, while Americans continue to ignore the troubling signs, as we sit our fat asses on the couch for yet another night of spoon fed entertainment in front of the box.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

This has been all over the net. I think on the Jesse Ventura website/you tubes as well. Our local congressman was interviewed in the local paper about the huge Homeland Security ammo and Arms purchases.

Civil insurrection is a fact of life in history. Look at the history of Isreal, Rome, Europe, France, England, the American Civil War. I am certain SOMETHING is making the 600 or so elected officials of both parties VERY NERVOUS lately. The Drone legislation is very interesting. Who knows what it is ? It seems USA politicians no longer really trust the US Military...and Vice versa. The USA liberals and conservatives HATE each other. The economy is precarious. The internet is percarious. The power grid is precarious. The Texans, Chinese, North Koreans and Iranians are cranky .

What can I do against a drone or tank? ZIP. Fill up a 50 gal barrel of drinking water, keep the pantry stocked, and buy a few sacks of Rice and beans, so we can throw a "goodwill" BBQ party for whatever army marches through eventually. Europe has been dealing this for centuries.....Americans can learn a lot from them.

my 2 cents.

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/25/more-footage-of-military-vehicles-being-delivered-surfaces-online/

Very disturbing. "Rescue" vehicles to be used just like the Nazis 'rescued' the Jews.

metatron

• BU2B
    BU2B

Good point redvip, thats how this thread was, somthing concrete was posted, that people really cant rationalize or deny, and people dont know what to say.. Regardless of who is behind all of this the fact is that reeducation camps are planned for if not already built in addition to all the FEMA camp documents, also they are now staffed with people that would report within 72 hours of being called, 2 billion rounds of ammo, armored bulletproof checkpoints ordered, thousands of DHS armored vehicles and tanks already here, 30000 drones, including armed predator drones to be in our skies with Obama fighting for authority to strike americans domestically, rebranding of terrorism shifting from al qaida to gun owners, Ron Paul supporters, conservatives, libretarians, constitutionalists, homeschoolers, people suspicious of centralized federal authority, etc and the NdAA which says anyone SUSPECTED of terrorism, (and terrorism can mean whatever they define it as that day), can be dissapeared indefinetly without any due process into CIA Black sites. Also the constitution is mincemeat on every amendment, with it being called old fashioned. The Ideas in it are actually new, with the bulk of human history being tyrannical systems. Also the US dollar is being turned into toilet paper, which was inevetable when they went off it being backed by gold, to being backed by thin air.

But as was said earlier, for most Americans, as long as there is facebook, twitter, good food, and cold beer and sattelite HD tv, no one really cares until all this becomes obvious and then it may be too late. This all sadly has historical precedent and mankind has been down this road all too often.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The world is a crazy place. It isn't neat and tidy like a sit-com. Anything can happen, even in this country.

" But as was said earlier, for most Americans, as long as there is facebook, twitter, good food, and cold beer and sattelite HD tv, no one really cares until all this becomes obvious and then it may be too late. This all sadly has historical precedent and mankind has been down this road all too often."

This is totally true. I notice how JW's have their heads in the sand too. They spend just as much time with tech/tv as anyone else. They have a slightly different reason for burying their heads in the sand, but still many are woefully unaware. As long as people can sit on their butts and watch the network stars learn to high-dive, who gives a crap what's going on..

I do think the reality of life is scary and uncomfortable. People are physically capable of adapting, but they break mentally and emotionally. Let me re-phrase that, they are afraid to break. Sometimes being broken down and having life kick your a** is what makes you. If the dubs I know would spend 1/10th of the time actually reading the bible with a concordance, instead of playing word feud and angy birds, or facebooking then they wouldn't be slaves anymore. The same goes for everyone.

I did not respond to this thread because it an obvious fact that this type of stuff is happening. What can you do about it? It is a reality. The Governments could cull the herd with one man-made disaster, a dity bomb perhaps. Anything could be used as an excuse to get refugees into these camps for " protection."

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Or they could just be taking ordinary steps to prevent riots from getting out of control and protect the populace, like the document says

• Quendi
    Quendi

Some years ago, I drove past the internment camp at Manzanar in Southern California. I am also familiar with the camp here in Colorado, in the southeastern part of the state. All but one of the buildings (a water pumphouse) were removed and auctioned off. The prairie has reclaimed the area which was located a mile west of the small farm community of Granada and called Camp Amache.

The Camp Amache Preservation Society has preserved the documents that detailed the history of the camp and seen to it that the original concrete foundations have been left undisturbed. I am glad this is the case as we must never forget that injustice can flourish anywhere. These camps remind us that only constant vigilance can preserve and protect our freedom and liberty.

Quendi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit