Awake 6/2012: YPA – Are we just friends — or more? pt.1 (with running snarkiness)

by corpusdei 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• talesin
    talesin

hahaha!! well done!

• cheerios
    cheerios

hahaha that was awesome!!!

you know what i found to be the creepiest? besides the completely alien tone of it now, but they only "interviewed" females ...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Good point, Cheerios!! I noticed that, but thanks for pointing that out!

But it makes sense, when a person thinks about it...

"Wimmin" [in the Rutherford sense] are the "weaker" vessel. They are not as mentally acute as the penie-waggling - er, 'divinely-appointed males', therefore the bulk of the guilt and shame 'loving spiritual counsel' must be aimed at THEM, to keep them from being "passed around like a dirty towel that the neighborhood boys wipe their hands upon". After all, it was "Eve" who was thoroughly deceived, so the Watchtower Corporation is showing 'loving concern' for these "lowly ones", to assist them to serve [Watchtower Corporation] as best as they can...

Since the women do the majority of the drudge work theocratic gathering in of disciples, then they must be kept single and miserable busy in the divine work of the Lord...

• Listener
    Listener

There was one bloke interviewed - good old Andre, there's even a photo of him

The more time you spend with a girl, the easier it is for feelings to grow and the more that person

will think you’re interested in a romantic friendship. If your goals don’t allow for a relationship right now,then don’t make it appear as if you’re trying to start one.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

CD, That was so perfectly funny, you made me cry!

By the way, you know how they stop the bleeding for a circumcision, right? And strangely, Paul did this circumcision right after the "governing body" anounced that circumcision was not required of Christians.

• ziddina
    ziddina

BUMP!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit