A death in my family (JW funeral)

by fade_away 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hello Fade Away,

please accept my sincere condolences for your untimely loss. It seems your brother was truly marvelous man.

Take what solace you can by knowing that he lived his life the way he wanted, that he brought joy to others and that he will be remembered fondly.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, especially since you were both close and at such a young age.

Hope you'll find some comfort as time goes on.

Peace

Kool Jo

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

My condolences. Death is a part of life....but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with sometimes

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Fade Away, I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. If I could convey it to your family, I would do so also since they must be grieving too, no matter what they believe.

Your comments from the funeral made me annoyed to think that people can be so insensitive . I lost a family member in recent years and I was luckier in that her local cong. and the believing relatives were better than that. I did tell the speaker after the talk though that some of his remarks were in poor taste, seeing it as a relative with feelings on the day.

I am not an atheist so I cannot answer your question, just be assured of our fellow-feeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit