Known Pedophile takes young boy to bathroom at circuit assembly....WTF?

by QuestioningEverything 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

My MIL's circuit assembly was this past weekend. She came over for dinner to our home after the assembly. In conversation, it came up that a known pedophile was seen walking to the bathroom holding a young boy's hand-no relation to the boy at all, although that wouldn't make a difference! The boy was maybe 3-5 yrs old and he was apparently the son of a study who rode to the assembly with the family.

My MIL said she just "prayed to jehovah to be able to pay attention to the brother's talk and not worry about seeing him walk with that little boy." I couldn't believe that no one thought to follow him into the bathroom or get a brother to do it and make sure the young one was okay. My MIL is a die-hard and almost 80 years old.

Is there anything more we can/should do to make sure this sick pervert doesn't have access to children? This guy was DF'd for several years when a few of his victims came forward. He denied it-they all told the same story.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is just sickening and maddening.

• baltar447
    baltar447

If it was YOU and not your MIL then you could call the police and report him, if he's been convicted that's probably a parole violation. Likely your MIL would "leave it in Jarhoover's hands" though instead of contacting authorities. She probably sees the elders as the authorities.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    My MIL said she just "prayed to jehovah to be able to pay attention to the brother's talk and not worry about seeing him walk with that little boy."

At least she has her priorities straight.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

OMG this just makes me want to cry.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Look, I know she is 80 ish...but did she "miss see" who was holding the little kids hand?

Maybe she just mistaken the dude for another guy by eyesight mistake

I can't imagine a Pedo would be that brazenly open

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Awesome... pedophiles have more "acceptance" than a person who finds out how FAKE the ORG. is and decides to leave. Pedophiles are good at "keeping secrets", maybe this is why they get left alone. Anyone who points out faults, mistakes, wrongdoing...these are the ones less worthy of respect among JWs. SICK and TWISTED.

• Think About It
    Think About It

This sick cult thinks that an outward display of holiness and adherence to the rules of the JW religion can cure pedophiles.

Think About It

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

My MIL wasn't the only person who saw it. She did think the elders would step in and 'handle it'. They didn't. I am sick to my stomach about it and am trying to find a way to get this reported. The sick pervert was NEVER prosecuted. It was very bold of him to do this and it tells me he felt very safe and comfortable.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

This makes me sick too. I only hope there was someone else in the bathroom. He should not be around children at all,let alone helping them use the restroom,sick. And those,bloody elders should have did something.

I bet the family studying has no idea they are dealing with a known pedophile. They need to know somehow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit