I am VERY surprised that........

by Iamallcool 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am VERY surprised that a very pretty lady that is I/O Psychology Doctorate Major, she would like to go out with me on date. She knows that I do not have any college degree. To be honest with you, I am pretty much intimidated by her intelligence. I will see her this Saturday and I will let you know how it goes. By the way, she is not a scam, I have seen her facebook profile with pictures of her family and friends. She does not know that I am ex JW. It would be interesting to see her reaction if I mention anything about JW sometime in the future. It would be my first time to date someone that is on the way to be a doctor.

• FaithfulBrother
    FaithfulBrother

Maybe she just wants sex

• anezthy
    anezthy

Dude... don't get your hopes up... have fun and enjoy the ride.... just be careful... There are a lot of kooky people out there.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL Iamallcool....have a lovely time...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Dude, you will be just fine. I would actually mention the JW experience, perhaps from a social psych perspective. . . . She'd probably be fascinated to have you as her very own "specimen". . .

All kidding aside. . . . You'll be fine. People are people. That's it.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

How did you meet?

I went out with someone back about 6 months ago that she saw a picture of me in her friend's picture and thought I was good looking. We went out a couple times but nothing really came of it. I repeat anezthy's sentiments.

• Scully
    Scully

Don't be silly, you're her latest psychology experiment.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Stay strapped, homey.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Aw Scully, that was what I was going to say! She wants to study you.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Have a good time and be yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit