It's been 1 year today we landed in the wilds of PA

by TotallyADD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Totally & the Mrs!

So good to hear from you, love the sounds you are making ....... the sounds of NORMAL!!!!

Now if the watchtower told the truth about the change in the lives of "apostates"....they'd all be out of there in a shot!

Imagine .....Sat morning garage saleing, lunch at the sidewalk cafe, shopping, time to read a book, think.

Sunday... out early in the yard planting the beans & lettuce, take the kids to the zoo, ... supper a barbeque with every neighbor on the street invited.

Maybe the greatest pleasure is not rushing, not hurrying 'cause it's a meeting night!

Glad you made it! Imagine that, you can work when or where or how many hours you darn well want to!!

All the best ........clarity

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Flipper: Thanks for the encouragement. If you call please don't call past 3PM your time we go to bed at 7PM our time or 4PM yours. We get up at 3AM each morning M-F and work until 2 PM each day. But we do have the weekends off. Thank god for employee's. Hope to be talking to you soon.

Think About It: Thank you for your thoughts. It's been a great ride this last year.

cult classic: Glad to bring some sun shine into your life. This is a big thing with the misses and I we try to bring joy into the people we meet now instead of gloom and doom.

kitten Whiskers: All ready to transplant my seedling into bigger pots. Can't wait until it's warm enough to put out into the garden. Maybe next fall the beard will come back when the weather cools off.

Emptyinside: Yes our worker will never get over this one they are such a close family. Our worker is in her 80's such a sweet lady, good hearted and kind. I know the family was looking to lose her or her husband soon because of their age but instead they loss their 32 year old grandson. Life is really to short.

jgnat: What a beautiful place you live. Our mountians are not that high or steep. Ours are rolling mountians you would called them hills full of trees, very wet. The highest point here is about 1800 ft. But we live so far north with lots of snow I am glad they are not that steep. You are so lucky to live where you do.

AnneB: I am not saying we are catching the world on fire but the business is starting to move in the right direction. Takes alot of hard work and many hit and misses.

Phizzy: You made my wife almost fall off her chair by your funny comment. I been called a as-ho-- before but not quite like that. LOL

Lozhasleft: Thank you for your wishes and concern.

clarity: We do like the feeling of not rushing off to a night meeting but of course we are in bed by 7PM. The only rushing we do now is rushing off to work at 3 AM. It was hard at first but now we are pretty much use to it. If there is anything bad about our job it's the countless times we almost hit a deer in the road these past 5 months. Who needs a hunting license when you got a 2000lb car. Just kidding.

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Totally ADD

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Now this is what I call a JW success story

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Glad to hear you two are doing well... continued success!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit