They looks so old and tired.

by jam 36 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I saw some a Jw at a chinse resurtant he said hi and I did not recognize them he aged so much.Well it has been 5 yrs since I have been to the KH.

• finally awake
    finally awake

one of the local dubs made a pass through our annual boy scout yard sale saturday. i looked right at him and had no idea who he was - I knew he looked familiar, but I thought he was a cousin of the scout master instead of someone I spent a decade sitting behind at the kingdom hall. the kicker is that he lives less than 2 blocks down the street from me.

• d
    d

I saw some recently and I could recognize them they aged so much.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I know I'm getting older. I look at my face every day. I am just trying to be objective about it. It sure does suck when you have been lied to your whole life about reaching a point where you get younger and pet pandas, and train dinosaurs to work in a rock quarry like Fred Flintstone. It also sucks to realize that your life-course is more than likely set, with no escape.

Here's to a double life!

• d
    d

I know some witness as infants and they are now teenagers. I saw on recently last summer work.This young women was a child the last time I saw her. She is now about a teenager. I was like wow time has passed.

• jam
    jam

This happen two weeks ago at a friend memorial.

As I walked in I saw friends that I have not seen since high school,

we are talking about 48 years folks. I guess I look the same, because

everyone came up and ask do I remerber them. Out of the corner of my

eye I could see a young lady tring to get my attention across the room.

I thought to myself, she must be mistaken me for someone else.

As I was standing in line to get food she came up to me and ask, do you

know who I,am. I said sorry, no idea. She then told me, I really feel sad.

You took me to your senior prom. I couldn,t not believe it, she looked so

young and beautiful. I told her God have been good to you.

I think people recognized me because I have a big nose and it have gotten

bigger over the years. LOL

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I am in my late 50's and I look younger since we faded. The stress, lies, and judgement were killing me. My health had gone so far down holland now I have life back in me. I have been doing things I haven't been doing in years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit