What women don't like and what men don't like!

by spectromize 34 Replies latest social relationships

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Im sitting here trying my best to figure out what I dont like about men,

I cant think of a thing, men are awesome, I love how simple and un-complicated they are.

I'va always been more comfortible around men then around women.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

When women ask questions for the sole purpose of illiciting a response that will result in an argument.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    "does my bum look big in this?"

If a woman asks this question I assume she's either a dunce or in a fighting mood. Maybe the best response is "Compared to what?"

W

• Terry
    Terry

The only thing I've noticed that seems exclusive to women rather than both men and women is this.

The sudden change.

Like throwing a switch: "click".

Everything is just fine and dandy as sugar candy.......then........."click"............

Men usually (perhaps not always) change if there is a reason and the reason, I must say, is obvious.

But, women can turn on a dime and give change.

The mood driven PERSON is one I want to avoid at all costs.

I'm an even-tempered person 99% of the time. The emotional roller coaster personality is anathema to my peace of mind.

I think my mom was manic depressive. I know my grandfather was.

Everything was sunshine and roses and suddenly: BOOM! End of the world. Screaming. Fit of temper. You name it.

Bah. Disgusting.

I never want to be around the EMO again.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I just asked the women I work around, "what's prevalent amongst males that you dislike?" The one girl said she hates that we always says, "I'll get to it. I'll take care of it." Another said, our feet stink. Another one said, "you're all pigs.", to which I replied, "seriously?" She responded, "look at your desk Misery." Point taken.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The one girl said she hates that we always says, "I'll get to it. I'll take care of it." Another said, our feet stink. Another one said, "you're all pigs.", to which I replied, "seriously?" She responded, "look at your desk Misery."

What I really don't like is their unwillingness to accept us for what we are.

Some of us don't want to be "changed' or "reformed". I am a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy, and I like myself just as I am. If someone doesn't like what I am they're free to move along. It's not complex. But they always pull a fit when this is explained to them.

W

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm sick of men that want to be "just friends". It happens with every guy I meet. Sure, they're all great guys and we all get on well, but I want/deserve a sex life, dammit!!!!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'm sick of men that want to be "just friends". It happens with every guy I meet. Sure, they're all great guys and we all get on well, but I want/deserve a sex life, dammit!!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It's true!!! I have enough male friends in my life. I want a lover not a brother!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

It's true!!! I have enough male friends in my life. I want a lover not a brother!

Well, I don't think I can help you out on that regards, but you do have a long overdue PM at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit