What women don't like and what men don't like!

by spectromize 34 Replies latest social relationships

• larc
    larc

Things that bother me about women.

Well, never mind. I forgot for a minute. My wife reads this board.

• barretmorgan
    barretmorgan

I like this entry so much.The knowledge shared in post about the What women don't like and what men don't like.I read some other threads also here and found them impressive and intetresting.I will follow this Forum in future for such a informative and knowledgefull post.......

----------------------------------------------------------

For perfect date visit Dating Websites and UK Dating Sites

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't like men that don't like women. I mean heterosexual men who do not LIKE women. They want women to be slaves or a second thought, but never an equal or friend. They detest and make fun of anything different about women. I don't like that. Give me a man who likes women any day over one who does not.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I like women everyday . . . even though I don't understand them

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Well I try to take care of my girl espically durning the weekends... make sure she doesn't have to cookBBQ

sex

• ballistic
    ballistic

Men, don't answer either yes or no to the following question: "does my bum look big in this?"

If you answer "yes", it means they have a big bum.

If you answer "no" it means they do have a big bum but it doesn't show in that particular dress.

If you understand that, you will know everything about how to answer a woman. ;)

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Ballistic

LOL Learned a long time ago how to answer this one

Honey you know my fashion sense How the Hell do I know ask your Mom!! And why can't I wear my Hawaii shirt to the wedding?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you don't understand women, here's a hint: women are individual people just like men are. There is no one formula that will work for all of women. Yeah, you have to get to know her. You can't read a book.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sweety Pies, please keep your finger and toenails clipped. They look so nice when they are clipped.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Men, don't answer either yes or no to the following question: "does my bum look big in this?"

What she really means: "Is this flattering to my figure?" Ask her to use this question instead.

Answer with: "Not like your red dress is, honey." Or: "Errrrowwwwww. I love it."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit