Fashion Models' badly damaged feet...

by ziddina 29 Replies latest social physical

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

mrsjones5 that sounds awesome!!!! The size doesn't matter, it's the quality :) You can wear open toed shoes or sandals, and no one can judge you 'cause your feet are awesome looking lol

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sure right, The Raisin!!

A pretty woman doesn't look pretty if she's limping, or has an expression of pain and misery on her face...

Speaking of which...

Those poor models.

I went to that website to look up the latest fashions for 2012, but then I started looking at the models' thin, bony, knobby knees and legs, their scrawny arms, and their expressions!!!

They looked MISERABLE!! And the bruises and scrapes I saw on their knees and shins...

Poor, poor things...

I sure wish someone would start a REAL revolution in the fashion industry!! There are a FEW designers using HEALTHY models, but not enough...

Zid

• talesin
    talesin

Agreed, Zid!

mrsjones5 -- ever sensible, YOU!~ I have a good friend who has large feet, and it's hard for her to get stylish shoes. It's a big temptation to become a 'victim of fashion' when some dynamite heels come around. Good for you for resisting the temptation - and I agree w/ Zid and you,, big is beautiful, who cares the size if they are nicely manicured, and a 'well turned ankle' has been considered mui attractive for centuries.

tal

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Zid, you are my heroine! smart womin, YOU. ..."

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Sorry off-topic but Ziddina, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your icon!!!!! Looks like as if Zoidberg from Futurama and Mothra from Godzilla had a baby!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Looks like as if Zoidberg from Futurama and Mothra from Godzilla had a baby!!! ..."

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA!!!

Lemme see if I can find a blow-up of that pix...

Here we go - the "gravatar" picture... Me in my silver dragon costume at a local Renfaire...

And here's me in the same costume with Santa...

And the red-and-gold version of my dragon costume...

And boy, am I ever off-topic... Hey, look at those comfortable shoes that dragon is wearing!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

I've never mastered walking in high heels, mind you...I didn't try very hard. I was semi ok if they were boots...but shoes, dear or dear.......guess it wasn't worth the effort anyway...LOL

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

OHMYGOD THAT'S AN AWESOME COSTUME.... and shoes of course, very uncomfortable shoes, but the shoes rock too, and at least they'r not heels lol.

(love the pics!!!!)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember back in the 70's when the super high platform hooker shoes were in. Lot's of damage to their feet on those, and the horrible posture.

Zid, why?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

mrsjones....I have the same problem; my toes just didn't know when to stop growing. Needless to say, I avoid heels and prefer open-toed. This year I've worn heels only once and I even took the pair to a shop to reduce the heel by a half inch. But since I wear only flats and comfy shoes, I have no foot problems whatsoever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit