Is it me or is that ewatchman guy way too negative?

by Inisc 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Inisc
    Inisc

Has everyone heard of him, Robert king?

I occasionally have a look on his site, at times when Im not sure what I believe. I'm sliding towards atheism but I'm not completely sure either way.

The more reading I do of things of a scientific nature, the more I edge towards no god, but I like to analyse both sides of an idea.

Anyway, whenever I read anything on kings website, it just seems he is a bit of doomsday cultist himself, I mean he has all these links to conspiracy sites, and all manner of negative scary articles about nuclear war and famine etc. It's like everything bad in the news he pounces on points to the end of the world.

But then when I doubt in god and the bible, kings doomsday ideas seem a little unhinged.

Any thoughts?

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I don't get that guy at all. He claims to be of the "watchman class" (eeps) he is no longer a JW but everying is "the WT says this the WT says that" Might as well be a JW if that's all you are going to teach is what the WT says. I once asked him a question about the history of this organization, he replied he had no clue what I was talking about, that told me what I needed to know right there.

I did have a JW tell me "you should listen to ewatchman" I was like are you mad??? Leave one false prophet to jump in bed with another? Have to pass on that one.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Shades of the Six Screens of Watchtower and it's shadow religion?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If negative means looney then I would say yes

• james_woods
  • Nambo
    Nambo

I was quite active on his forum some years ago, I got banned though, usual reason condeming Israels apartied state and claiming she is Babylon the Great.

I was mainly there for the fine brothers on his forum though, one of whom is allready a member here, those guys helped me see the Watchtower doesnt have the copyright on God, that he can be found elsewhere.

As for e-Watchman, I belive he still considers the JWs to be Gods organisation and agrees with many of its doctrines, but that that organisation needs a good cleanout which Jesus will do when he does come and that "judgement begins with the house of God".

If I remember rightly, he is one of the Annointed who got chucked out for not beliving in the 1914 date, (note to any actives dubs here, you can see why the real light of Jehovah will never shine through whilst the organisation takes such steps to eradicate it).

I can see a lot of where he is coming from, and admire his faithfullness to an organisation that has had him stoned to death, though not all of his ideas do I agree with. The identity of Babylon the Great for instance.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I used to post there as well Nambo, under the name, el_guapo_64. What was your avatar there?

• Nambo
    Nambo

If I remember correctly, it was...Nambo..would you belive!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Doesn't he still believe that WT is the only true religion?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes he does. He purged the majority of his posters on his forum for refusing to accept that the WT is still the true religion, but they have apostazised. No one was allowed to say anything critical of the WT. I think he claims to be the faithful steward. I dunno. He has his small group of ass kissers still following him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit