Disfellowshipped man tries to poison Elder and his family.

by jemba 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jemba
    jemba

This story happened in my hometown in a hall I helped build years ago. Its no wonder this sort of thing happens, this guy was probably desperate and vunerable when he got DF'd. No pity for this stupid elder, but the poor kids. If he wanted to poison them properly you'd think hed come up with something better than weedkiller.

Once again sorry no live link- Mozilla firefox, it allows me to post but no cut n paste facilities.

http://www.news.com.au/national/church-leader-poisons-rival/story-e6frfkvr-1226288298232

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Jemba!

To create live links, especially for YouTube videos, just select the link you've pasted, and make it live by pasting again into box that appears after you click the paperclip (or chain link) like icon on the editing toolbar right above where you are typing your message (just to the left above the smiley face, not the broken paper clip or chain link).

You also have 30 minutes to edit your post after submitting by clicking the pen icon next to the date of your post.

Greetings

Fernando

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

That's awful. The poisoning and the DF'ing.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    The victim said he had always had a cordial relationship with the charged man and had "no idea" what possible motive there could have been.

Yeah, he's only been completely shunned by all his friends and family for the last 2 years because of the DF you gave him...I just can't think what the motive could be... and in on breath the victim says he had "cordial relationship" with the attacker, but earlier says he 'has nothing to do with [people] who have been disciplined by the congregation like that." these people make me want to barf. *Jemba, you can get around the copy and paste thing by highlighting your text, then pressing the 'ctrl' key and then the 'c' key at the same time for copy, and 'ctrl' and 'v' key at the same time for paste. (then follow Fernando's instructions for making the link live)

• alanv
    alanv

I can understand How the man got enraged with the elder, but there is no excuse to poison the family. What he did was 10 times worse than what happened to him. After all he did not have to get disfellowshipped, all it needed was a bit of repentance and he would have stayed a member of the cong. Then if he really waned to get out, he could simply just fade, and at least that way people will still talk to you if that is what he wanted.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am sure that this has been on here before, perhaps when it first happened.....

http://www.news.com.au/national/church-leader-poisons-rival/story-e6frfkvr-1226288298232

I would not give this perpetrator any sympathy. Many get d/f'd but there is no excuse for attempting multiple murder, including children.

• james_woods
    james_woods

^^^ what Blues Brother said.

We had an equally crazy elder who was being removed as an elder (for justifiable reasons, IMHO) - who threatened (seriously threatened) to BURN DOWN THE KINGDOM HALL. In the elders meeting when they told him he was to be removed.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I can only imagine what DF'ed man has gone through, not to condone what he did though.

I myself want to beat the crap out of a few elders!.......Nah, they are not worth my attention.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I don't give a crap what the DFed man went through. He acted like a coward, with no reguard for the entire family. He attempted to murder those people.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

df is like killing an entire family off so it's understandable why the man done it. While different people react differently to such a situation, I can't imagine someone coming between me and my kids.

There should be a law against shunning practices which destroy family circle. There are many jws with mental problems, as we move foreward and the end just isn't showing up I can see more and more problems like this on the horizon as the unstable person who gets df looses it and either commits suicide or tries to kill someone. WTS is a horrible cult,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit