Global Warming Alarmist Admits...

by metatron 40 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

www.aqmd.gov documents air quality. In 1975 the Cayalytic converter was introduced and some improvement in air quality has been but it doesn't help with CO2 and N2O is 300 times greater with the CC. 7.2% of greenhouse gas is N2O, 50% come from vehicles.

Now anyone growing up in LA during the 40s-60s remembers the great Fog Banks we had, gone, urban sprawl. Fly over the LA Basin it is a sea of buildings from Santa Monica to San Bernardino and south to Tijuana.

Shall we talk about the water and snow pack and the changes since 1950.

• designs
    designs

There are 20 million people living in Southern California, half of the sewage we produce goes into the Ocean untreated daily.

www.surfrider.org

• ziddina
    ziddina

I haven't read much about "global warming", pro or con, but I can tell you one thing...

Something is happening to the weather in Colorado.

I've lived here most of my life, and over the course of nearly 60 years I've watched our "Stock Show Weather" - an extremely cold spell that usually occurred around the time of the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Colorado - temperatures regularly down in the 20's, teens, and below zero farenheit - that's around -15 to -20 celcius, I think...

I've watched that go from "Stock Show" weather, to SIXTY AND SEVENTY degrees PLUS - in JANUARY.

Our winters are losing their teeth, our ski areas are beginning to struggle with less and less snow each year, our springtime is moving up - March used to be our snowiest month, and we've just set yet ANOTHER record for a warm, dry and TOTALLY SNOWLESS March, and our summers have gone from pleasantly warm to unbearably hot - we set yet ANOTHER record a few years ago for the MOST number of days in which the temperature hit over ONE HUNDRED DEGREES, IN A ROW.... Nearly two-months' worth, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, "global warming" is just a "myth", and the weather isn't changing nearly as fast as the doomsday-sayers are claiming...

Just out of curiosity, how many of you people live at an altitude of, say, less than 100 feet above sea level???

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

'bout 12 feet here.

• erbie
    erbie

The idea of global warming led to carbon tax.

And many people have made and continue to make vast sums of money from it.

Surprised the WT$ didn't cash in on it.

It's not like them to miss a trick!

• besty
    besty
    Ancient warming records generally show warming trends preceding CO 2 increase trends.
    Maybe those scientists who claimed higher CO2 levels causes temperature rises got it wrong.

SBF BTS

So your position is that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas?

• besty
    besty

WRT the OP Lovelock has been on the lunatic fringe of climate commentary (not peer-reviewed science papers) for a long time.

Its not surprising he has retreated from doomsday to mainstream climate science projections.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Do you dispute the fact that historically rising CO2 levels have followed rather than preceded warming periods?

• mP
    mP

i never believed in global warming, because i could verify it via daniel or revelation or maybe matthew 24ยก

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    SBF

Suprise Butt F'ed Besty?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit