questions that defy JW logic No bible needed just a working brain

by thecrushed 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jemba
    jemba

I like your answers Flat accent!! Thanks

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Flat Accent didn't attempt to answer mine though!

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Oh crap..

*puts on suit and tie*

I, uh, chose not to answer yours, Chariklo, because your questions are clearly from the mind of a diseased apostate, and you just want to be critical of Gods wonderful organization.

Yes. That'll do.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

WOW Flat Accent I've been totally debunked. I guess I can go ahead and put my Jayduub glasses back on.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

No problem. thecrushed.

My yoke is scrambled, but my mayo is light.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    I, uh, chose not to answer yours, Chariklo, because your questions are clearly from the mind of a diseased apostate, and you just want to be critical of Gods wonderful organization.
    Yes. That'll do.

Nope. Sorry, it won't.

I never ever got baptised. so technically I can't be an apostate, not even a diseased one!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    How do the JW's absolutely know that Adam was created in 4026 BCE?

It's called Biblical Chronology. Count backwards dummy.

Are they sure it wasn't 4025 or 4027?

It is not our date, it is Jehovah's date.

Oh, so you say you can work it out from the dates you know from the Bible. I see. So, if Moses wrote his bit of the Bible, as you say, then how did Moses get those dates? I mean, just who was writing it all down way back in the Garden of Eden even before Eve talked to that snake? What did they write with? What did they write on?

Jehovah's Holy Spirit reminded Moses of what to write, along with oral tradition passed down since Adam. They wrote with a special type of poo, it's remarkable how long and smelly it lasts.

But the faithful and discreet slave, that's not exactly the Governing Body, is it?

The faithful and discreet slave are all the anointed on earth today, whom Jesus Christ named over all his belongings. The Governing Body is merely representative of said group.

So the Governing Body represents the faithful slave? So, how and why are the Giverning Body so sure of the exact dates? Who wrote it down in Eden?

Wait on the Governing Body Jehovah.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hmmm.

Thanks....

I think...

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Chariklo, I have a strange sense of humor.

• ABJAH
    ABJAH

Personally I think that God only wanted to destroy those individuals in the flood that knew everything about Him and then turned away from Him and His ways.

God created or lets say changed mans beastlike behavior and thinking into a more moral , aka. clean and spiritual one .. this is why I said that those who lived somewhere else that did not know Him , didn't have to die in the flood.

God created a new spiritual entity-land-kingdom for Himself and it didn't work out as He planed it ... so He washed it all away so to say and kind of started over with the few that He chose to be worthy to represent His kingdom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit