New Site JW Outreach

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest jw friends

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I enjoyed reading about 'splinter Groups' on your website. It's informative and thank you for all the hard work you put into it JWOP.

Every ex-JW sites are unique in their own ways. I am a believer of more (ex-JW site) there are better it is in helping people from being con by the Cult.

• JWOP
    JWOP

Black Sheep:

I think YOU are missing the point.

AGAIN: Stating that a conclusion is reasonable based on past experience is NOT the same a claiming it as fact.

Let me try again:

The old saying "red sky at night, sailor's delight" comes from the experience that a red sunset almost always means that the next day will be nice weather; and this has been proven to be true . Ergo, when a person sees a red sunset, it is reasonable to conclude that the next day will be nice. It doesn't make it fact, it just makes a logical thought based on past experience.

ERGO....

• JWOP
    JWOP

Blind No More:

Thank you for understanding the point of the site:

It was not for us to expound out views, instead it is for preventing others from being conned by the Watchtower Society. Simple.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Congratulations on what seems to be an encyclopaedic resource!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

it just makes a logical thought based on past experience.

But past experience, (Lot) doesn't support the conclusion of the author of this web page.

Niether the angels who visited Lot, nor Noah and his family, saved a single non-family member from destruction, but we know as a fact that AJ Miller, Charlie Manson, Charlie Russell, Shoko Asahara, Claude Vorilhon, L Ron Hubbard, got large numbers of converts in a tiny fraction of the time that the author of your Noah article pretends Noah spent preaching.

It is clear from your support of this article's conclusions that you are not merely interested in extracting JWs from the Watchtower, but that you are wanting to replace the doctrines of the Watchtower with your own and that you and your fellow authors have no interest in 'fact' at all.

• jemba
    jemba

Thanks JWOP I enjoyed the articles I read. Easy to find info!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit