There is a JW fraud, sex and murder story on 48 hours right now!

by serenitynow! 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Jehovah's Happy People....No Part Of The World

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

My conclusionSon was high and murdered step mum and father is protecting son. A little like OJ case.

I'd go along with that myself.

Obviously there was much turmoil that evening between Ron and Ronda, which must have been seen and overheard by his

sons. If Ronda did not make previous plans to return to her mother that day and the circumstance of how and where she

had supposedly shot her is just too weird and out of place. Sadly, I don't think that this will ever go to trial again because of the

time that has expired and most of the physical evidence has since been destroyed.

Oh those JWS they are a messed up lot aren't they ?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

They also never bring up the JW religion a single time except the one brief mention. They never talk about him being an "elder", etc.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

You could not be a cop in my day. Guns? It was a big deal that my father was given a rifle at Bethel when things truly were ugly. You are a government officer. You might have to take someone's life. What if your country turned antiWitness and you had to arrest Witnesses. More and more is conscience. Altho honestly, growing up in the 1960s and 1970s, I never was clear what was outright wrong and a conscience matter.

Is there really a regional difference on these matters?

Neutrality isn't what it used to be. I used to respect their neutrality. It seemed Christian. Of course, I later discovered that some Christians refused service in the Roman Army and others joined.

Who are these people determining what is right or wrong by hairs? Where is the principle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit