BOO Letter July 8, 2032

by baltar447 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

And within a few more years they will also disfellowship the Cyborgs...

Oz

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

UPDATE:

Dear Brothers,

There have been many reports of brothers thinking of purchasing cyborgs for sexual purposes. Before such a purchase is made, please consider the following scriptures:

(Judges 3:17) 17 And he proceeded to present the tribute to Eg′lon the king of Mo′ab. Now Eg′lon was a very fat man. Undoubtedly, the Bible writer was aware of health conditions associated with having sex with cyborgs. We do well do ask, Why did Jehovah include this in his Word if it did not apply to us thousands of years later?

(Leviticus 19:18) 18 “‘You must not take vengeance nor have a grudge against the sons of your people; and you must love your fellow as yourself. I am Jehovah. Nowhere in this scripture does it say 'you must love cyborgs'. If such an important matter was neglected by Jehovah, what does that tell us about how he feels about it?

(Psalm 139:21-22) 21 Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, And do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? 22 With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real [cyborgs]. Is God's feelings on the matter not clear?

If what we say does not prove to be scripturally sound, read Matthew 24:45-47. Then read it again. Then one more time. It matters not if we are wrong. Or we add to the Bible. You need to obey us. Jehovah said so. Don't make us sigh.

Your Brothers,

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit