BOO Letter July 8, 2032

by baltar447 12 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dear Brothers,

With the growing popularity of "home cyborg companions" it has come to our attention that this could be a temptation among some of our weaker brothers. The Society has always published a balanced view of such cyborg companions [WT 4-2029]. However with the growing popularity of certain “modifications” to these home cyborgs, a True Christian could be tempted to engage in gross, perhaps brazen uncleanness. As is standard procedure, when any wrongdoing is even suspected, IMMEDIATELY call the legal department.

In handling matters of these, certain things need to be considered by the body of overlords of the congregation.

- How long has the brother(or sister or couple) engaged in unclean conduct with a cyborg?

- What is their attitude towards their conduct?

- What types of sexual activity has the brother(or sister or couple) engaged in?

- Have then only practiced natural sexual practices or have they debased themselves into unnatural sexual practices such as anal sex, oral sex, “threesomes”, scatological acts such as golden showers, and the like?

We sincerely hope that such ones can be readjusted in a spirit of “mildness” so that they can grow spiritually. [Ks-10 p50 para7].

Sincerely,

Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

- Does your mind wander into immoral fantasies while cyborg-bopping?

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Bah ha ha ha h ah ha! So hilarious!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Aw come on, I thought my attempt at satire deserved better than two posts!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

You are Wrong!

There will be no letters from ' Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses' during that time as much as we do not receive letters from 'Watchtower B&T Society' anymore.

;-)

NOLAW

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

I see a Woody Allen movie in here, somewhere..

• red21
    red21

With Cylon's around like Caprica Six, to heck with either religion of the humans gods dammit or the cylon one true god! All I know, is if we had holodeck technology like Trek, I would NEVER leave! That would be just way to much fun!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome to the future of the WTBTS should it last that long.

You missed one thing, what if a brother or sister engages in "brazen conduct" with overlapping generations of robotic companions?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Will they still have instructions to only use 'secure' communication devices to contact the legal department? Or will they communicate via a chip implanted in their brains?

Will they have realised by 2032 that communicating confidential information back to headquarters is a breach of clergy-penitent privilege?

scatological acts such as golden showers

'golden showers' are not generally 'scatological'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit